WoodenBoat Store online account no longer exists?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bnaboatbuilder
    • Jan 2013

WoodenBoat Store online account no longer exists?

Tried logging into the store today and it wouldn't accept my username/password, tried resetting password, says account/email doesn't exist.

Was there a change from November (last time I logged into store account) and now?

I've had an online account going back to 2012 at least.
    - John
  • johngsandusky
    • Dec 2003

Re: WoodenBoat Store online account no longer exists?

I received an email from WB Store with "changes" or "updates" in the title. I didn't read it. Perhaps you need to re-register?

Comment

• Scot
      Former Admin
      • Apr 1999

Hi BNA

We've just sent you a registration update invite. The alternative is to go to login, and click the Forgot Password on our WBStore site.

We did change our Store site software about 9 months ago, which has been a huge plus... but passwords don't transfer over.

If you have questions, pop us a note through the Contact Us page on our site.

Scot

Comment

• bnaboatbuilder
        • Jan 2013

Thanks Scot, everything is back to normal.

Originally posted by Scot
        Hi BNA

We've just sent you a registration update invite. The alternative is to go to login, and click the Forgot Password on our WBStore site.

We did change our Store site software about 9 months ago, which has been a huge plus... but passwords don't transfer over.

If you have questions, pop us a note through the Contact Us page on our site.

Scot
        - John

Comment

Working...