Thread: When?

Default When?

At the risk and distaste of keeping Trump on our minds, when, if ever, is he going to be indicted and start the perp walks? I really worry that if he remains free he could rise to power again and do even more damage than he already did. I think the danger of fascism in this country is still too close to the surface. Itís nice not to have to see him in the headlines every day now, but therein lies a danger.

Default Re: When?

[QUOTE=ron ll;6426750]

when, if ever, is he going to be indicted and start the perp walks?

no chance.

whether he runs again or resurfaces on the political stage, maybe, but if he ever stands in defence in a court of law for any charge, personal, business,or state, i'll eat my cat.
    Bilious, choleric, sanguine and phlegmatic

I think something will hit very soon. If I was a District Attorney I would be very deliberate and get everything as perfect as possible before hitting Trump with a criminal indictment.

This is a Butch and Sundance case—no matter what you bring The fall will probably kill you...

Jeff C

jonboy called it.

America likes to hurt little people. Reps in esp the Senate and esp for the last 12 years showed us how America acts. Not only is the trump movie not over, the movie that made the trump movie remains in full swing.

I hope you are not right. If he skates, I think this country is in serious trouble.

I think Jeff's right. Get him safely in jail for an Al Capone type offence, and bring the real heat at one's leisure after.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott