Thread: Alligators on meth.

Default Alligators on meth.

did any of the meth make it into the alligator. An alligator on meth could be quite unpleasant I think.

FORT MEADE, Fla. — A man who was found partially eaten by an alligator in Polk County died due to a methamphetamine overdose and not from an alligator attack, according to autopsy results released Wednesday.”

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/florida-man-found-partially-eaten-by-alligator-died-of-drug-overdose/67-d57a93b2-e1c1-4d0b-9f7d-f487b92636f1
    Last edited by CK 17; 12-12-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

I think I read somewhere that drugs in river water is becoming a real issue for animals and fish.

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Alligators on meth.

^ Reminds me of the old supposed saying by W.C. Fields: " Water? Don't drink thestuff, fish f@#!k in it".
    Gerard>
    ​Freeland, WA

Be patriotic, save the country: next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level, they are all #Complicit.

Maybe meth addicted alligators are a solution to the meth problem?

Semi Related: Fluke, Flatfish and other fish are being found with confused sexual deformities. Male flats and fluke have been found with female organs. Thought to be a result of many years of birth control pill residue being flushed into the water during female urination. I would guess it is not removed at sewerage plants. It could be a problem, if not already. Seems to affect bottom dwelling fish.
    \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
    Semi Related: Fluke, Flatfish and other fish are being found with confused sexual deformities. Male flats and fluke have been found with female organs. Thought to be a result of many years of birth control pill residue being flushed into the water during female urination. I would guess it is not removed at sewerage plants. It could be a problem, if not already. Seems to affect bottom dwelling fish.
    if the fish are getting it, the people are too. I get my water out of the Fox river and flush it back there when I’m done. The people up stream and down stream of me do the same.