Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found - the Ignore Lists of

Default Re: Found - the Ignore Lists of

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    no, it’s not censorship. Right wingers are going crazy with their “free speech” bullcrapping
    Thats funny. Is it Kieths and others "free speech rights" that make it ok to allow him and others to lie? Asking for a Bot.....

Lightbulb Re: Found - the Ignore Lists of

Keith is very influential on this forum I'll admit.
    Never the less, most people make up their own minds about who to ignore.

Last edited by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All; 12-07-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Whatever happened to noyse?
    Tom

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis"

Skarabogcraft was doing an unusually good imitation of a Russian operative on a thread a while ago (or just doing a good job, take your pick), and I suggested that we should all boycott his posts, i.e. 'don't feed the troll'. It apparently got under his skin; he's been kvetching about it ever since. You can see how well it worked. So much for influence.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

I'm finding it hard to believe that so many grown men are so caught up into who reads their posts on an internet forum. It's not as if any of this matters or we're trying to cure cancer
    What's not on a boat costs nothing, weighs nothing, and can't break

Quote Originally Posted by skaraborgcraft View Post
    Thats funny. Is it Kieths and others "free speech rights" that make it ok to allow him and others to lie? Asking for a Bot.....
    yes, his opinion of you is quite well protected in the us.

i realize though this is about power and you are angry we have the power to not read. A power I’ll now exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    yes, his opinion of you is quite well protected in the us.

i realize though this is about power and you are angry we have the power to not read. A power I’ll now exercise
    Another one of those gifted mind readers that assume to know everything.....ha ha....good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Skarabogcraft was doing an unusually good imitation of a Russian operative on a thread a while ago (or just doing a good job, take your pick), and I suggested that we should all boycott his posts, i.e. 'don't feed the troll'. It apparently got under his skin; he's been kvetching about it ever since. You can see how well it worked. So much for influence.
    Ha ha, It seemed it got under others skin more than it did mine, but you would like to ignore that, and the fact you wanted to use your "influence" (not as much as he might have believed) to stop others reading my requests to you to support any of the accusations you have made, which you have never done; which in turn makes your comment about "standing by everything i post" , being complete hogwash, to put it politely. Its your duplicity that is the more of the problem, childish name calling, not so much. You yourself have used the phrase about telling a lie often enough people will start to believe it, and that seems to have been the case, mostly with some pretty ignorant members it must be said, but still, the ettiquette of the forum "be nice" , you decided to leave aside in your hopes to silent a voice you yourself did not want to hear.

But you want to double down and keep digging a hole for yourself........

Cool Re: Found - the Ignore Lists of

My head just went click*
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.