Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Epstein's autopsy raises questions

Default Re: Epstein's autopsy raises questions

Doesn't take much height. A friend 'hanged himself' in his small sloop that did not have more than sitting headroom below. It was the result of anoxic auto-eroticism - risky but not suicidal. Probably not Epstein's move but it does illustrate how easily these things can happen.

So the Bilge concensus is the lone bed sheet theory? None of the suspicious procedural irregularities give anyone pause?
    "Song, song of the North
    Red, White, and Blue worn every July Fourth
    Truth is marching on
    Factories all closed, holes in the border fence
    We applied for the jobs but never got a chance
    Father was a John Bircher and a Republican
    Get a college professor to vote like that"

The only thing that gives me pause is the jail is under Barr's jurisdiction. But why would he want Jeffery dead? They were all buddies.

I should note that my friend on the boat was found laying supine with neck arched a few inches above the berth, head just touching the berth. He was under 60. Even though the autoerotic method led to as "gentle" a hanging as possible, his hyoid and other bones were broken.

There could well be details in the autopsy report that point firmly one way or the other, but based on what we 'know' publicly, there is no reason to exclude suicide . . . or anoxic autoerotic accident . . . or murder.

Epstein's dead meat. Let the blame fall where it may.

The present question: where is Ghislaine Maxwell and the stash of sex tapes?
    We're merely mammals. Let's misbehave! —Cole Porter

Quote Originally Posted by Ian McColgin View Post
    I should note that my friend on the boat was found laying supine with neck arched a few inches above the berth, head just touching the berth. He was under 60. Even though the autoerotic method led to as "gentle" a hanging as possible, his hyoid and other bones were broken.

There could well be details in the autopsy report that point firmly one way or the other, but based on what we 'know' publicly, there is no reason to exclude suicide . . . or anoxic autoerotic accident . . . or murder.
    Epstein's whole house of cards was coming down. He knew his way of life was finished. I think he killed himself. It was a way to keep control, and not give his victims justice.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanM26 View Post
    Isn't that how hanging kills? Strangulation? I know that when hanging was a done as a means of capital punishment they would often drop you several feet to try and break the neck and cause a quicker death. That would be hard to do in a jail cell.
    Hanging in jail consists of putting a self tightening noose around the neck, and tying it to a door handle or bar. You lean forward, the noose tightens and cuts off blood flow to the brain causing unconsiousness. If you're "lucky" your total collapse will be forward, keeping pressure till you die. If not "lucky" you'll fall sideways or backwards and the noose might loosen, restoring blood flow and consciousness.
    Ask me! I've got my Leatherman!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    People don't know how people really hang themself in jail. They think they they need to make a grand gesture like a hangman noose hanging from a secure ceiling beam and a chair. When actually all you need is something that will tighten around your neck and short enough so that if you sit down and don't struggle long enough you will pass out. A door nob, or a bed frame will do the trick.
    My wife, a forensic mental health charge nurse, deals with suicide attempts among confined patients on a fairly regular basis. None successful on her watch so far, thats in 17 years but the attempts happen every month or so.
    But she, also a qualified emergency triage and general nurse, says that the type of injury described in the report above, would be "extremely unlikely" in a suicide.

Note that the report also says that the guards who where supposed to keep him under observation had not done so, and had falsified the records so that wouldnt show. I'd be watching those guys really closely to see if there are any changes in their pattern of spending.

John Welsford
    An expert is but a beginner with experience.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

And the NRA has donated 30 million to Trump, what's your point, not that you really have one?

Glad to see BS is in Epstein's camp.

Quote Originally Posted by johnw
    Epstein's whole house of cards was coming down. He knew his way of life was finished. I think he killed himself. It was a way to keep control, and not give his victims justice.
    ^
    This.
    "Trump's authoritarianism is a feature not a bug." -- Sky Blue

"Thanks to FOX, talk radio, and the internet, the truth is available to all." -- mdh

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys
    Since 1990, Epstein has donated $147,426 to various Democrats and $18,250 to Republicans, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.
    Trump and Epstein palled around in the days before Trump decided to call himself a Republican and run for POTUS.

"Thanks to FOX, talk radio, and the internet, the truth is available to all." -- mdh

Epstein worked for Uncle Sam, all his victims will get justice when his government handler is revealed.
    "Song, song of the North
    Truth is marching on

Quote Originally Posted by Landrith View Post
    Epstein worked for Uncle Sam, all his victims will get justice when his government handler is revealed.
    Better evidence for this than suicide. His lawyers were telling him the government had no case and it would be thrown out. But if these jokers read it in the NYTimes (the CIA Gazette) they’ll believe it.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    Better evidence for this than suicide. His lawyers were telling him the government had no case and it would be thrown out. But if these jokers read it in the NYTimes (the CIA Gazette) they’ll believe it.
    Every time I hear a commercial urging me to subscribe to the NY Times, I think of that old National Public Radio quip-"What if the Arts were fully funded and the Air Force had to have a bake sale to get money for bombs?" Trump is bringing in a New Age.
    "Song, song of the North
    Truth is marching on

Quote Originally Posted by mdh
    His lawyers were telling him the government had no case and it would be thrown out.
    You know this how?

You were in the room?

Or do you believe the post-suicide spin of his legal representation? And if his legal representation is telling the truth, have you considered the possibility that Epstein did not share their rosy analysis (given that he alone knew the full extent of the crimes that could yet have been uncovered and revealed)?
    Last edited by Tom Montgomery; 08-16-2019 at 01:26 PM.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Originally Posted by mdh
    His lawyers were telling him the government had no case and it would be thrown out.

ANY lawyer reprenting him would say that, hope, and keep the money coming. That's what lawyers do, billing by the hour, as long as they can stretch it out Epstein will keep shelling it out.

Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 08-16-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    You know this how?

You were in the room?

Or do you believe the post-suicide spin of his legal representation? And if his legal representation is telling the truth, have you considered the possibility that Epstein did not share their rosy analysis (given that he alone knew the full extent of the crimes that could yet have been uncovered and revealed)?
    He would also have known what evidence was in his safe and his computer that the feds searched.

Jeffrey Epstein's cause of death was suicide by hanging, the New York City medical examiner's office has determined, two law enforcement officials told CNN on Friday.
    The news came almost a week after the multimillionaire was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where the 66-year-old was awaiting trial on federal charges accusing him of sexually abusing underage girls and running a sex trafficking ring. He had pleaded not guilty to the charges.
    The autopsy on Epstein's body was performed Sunday, the Office of Chief Medical Examiner said in a statement at the time, but its determination was pending further information. A private pathologist also observed the autopsy, the statement said, calling it "routine practice."

https://apple.news/AAVXMpqx6SGm7FvFg5xkHjQ
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Even if it is determined it was murder, I doubt it would ever appear in any court.

Oh, BTW, http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...n-Barrs-prison
    Last edited by skuthorp; 08-16-2019 at 05:05 PM.

FWIW the hose dropped another $20K today we will wait until we get back from Vegas this week and maybe put a $700,000 offer in

Trust me, the last house I bough was a 1725 Salt Box that Hessians massacred 4 revolutionaries in the cellar, so I have no problem with a stigmatized property at the right price

That’s a really nice house. Good luck!
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Hey, everybody dies...

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    That’s a really nice house. Good luck!
    Yea it’t OK if we can get it for $700K it could be a great investment.

Obviously I will let you all know.
    I’m packing to go to Vegas tomorrow to pick up Van 4

Wow, potential murder to cover up child sex crimes of the rich and powerful to real estate……that's a big drift

The Epstein autopsy is calling it suicide.

That guy, going in had two strikes against him, first was the child molestation and second he was a rat. Your jacket goes to the prison before you do and a trustee reads it and sets things up for your arrival, if you are a bad guy every one that matters knows it before you ever get there. I would have killed myself on the bus. Prision ministry and homeless folks was a big part of my life.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    The Epstein autopsy is calling it suicide.
    Probably was, but how convenient that he was put in a situation where it was possible. Watch out for a low-level scapegoat.

All this BS abpit the Clinton's, when our curtent ptedident was into Epstein to his gonads, amd it was I did federal jail! Puh-lease.
    Gerard>
    ​Freeland, WA

Resistance is NOT futile.

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    Probably was, but how convenient that he was put in a situation where it was possible. Watch out for a low-level scapegoat.
    There has to be questions about the suicide watch at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post

Then they escaped to stag hill in mahwah , I'm friends with some of the jacksons
    De groats
    WTF ??????

English ??

We learn by example

After his previous prison time served in a very lax environment I can well imagine Epstein realizing the horror of his future incarceration and doing himself in. I wonder how many of his victims may have committed suicide, too.

Or, knowing how easy his last vacat.. er, incarceration was along w/ knowing the WhiteHouse and esp Barr were on his side.. ntm, possessing perhaps the world's 2nd (3rd? right behind biggie & Cruise? 0-: ) largest ego, I can well imagine his surprise when the two thug.. er, nice men 'helped' him suicide.

Trump, a man who can't hold a coherent thought till the end of the sentence.