Thread: Camera test..upsidedown pictures!

Default Camera test..upsidedown pictures!

Just testing something here ...disregard

20190822_101405.jpg

I feel like a dumb a$$! I'm left handed and the button to take the picture has to be on the right side for the back camera on a Samsung phone...It takes me a while sometimes...sheesh!
    PaulF

Default Re: Camera test..upsidedown pictures!

If you check the camera options, there is one that allows the camera button to float. that way you can move it to a location that is comfortable for you. You can also turn on the voice command option for the camera and it will take the picture when you say things like "shoot", "cheese" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus71 View Post
    If you check the camera options, there is one that allows the camera button to float. that way you can move it to a location that is comfortable for you. You can also turn on the voice command option for the camera and it will take the picture when you say things like "shoot", "cheese" etc.
    Thanks! those are great features!

I'm a retired EE...but I learned on a slide rule. I should take one of those old people classes for i-phones!
    PaulF

You should teach the younger folks how to use a slide rule and perform calculations using your brain instead of a digital calculator.

Izzat your place? You poor guy... that carpenters left your interior walls all lumpy!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Left a bunch of worn old tools and gear behind too, so they didn't have to pay commercial dump fees, disgraceful!
    2019: returning from being sidelined with medical probs, crossing fingers worst is over, still in "armchair enthusiast" mode for time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Plyboy View Post
    Left a bunch of worn old tools and gear behind too, so they didn't have to pay commercial dump fees, disgraceful!
    You should see the pile they left in my shop! You'd thimk they made the tools themselves.
    PaulF

I thought this thread would be about your recent trip to Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBauer View Post
    I thought this thread would be about your recent trip to Australia.
    SO that's how Bigfella does it!
    PaulF

Quote Originally Posted by paulf View Post
    SO that's how Bigfella does it!
    I'm living in the northern hemisphere now... so everything is right way up.

As a matter of interest, the video I posted in my pub thread, was taken with the GoPro upside down, but it automatically corrected the view. It also has voice control, which I've turned on, but not tested yet
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome and charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" Mark Twain... so... Carpe the living sh!t out of the Diem

[QUOTE=The Bigfella;5964744]I'm living in the northern hemisphere now... so everything is right way up.

As a matter of interest, the video I posted in my pub thread, was taken with the GoPro upside down, but it automatically corrected the view. It also has voice control, which I've turned on, but not tested yet[/QUOTE

I'm going to have to test all those options. I'll check out your Pub thread again.
    PaulF