Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out Today

Default Out Today

https://www.amazon.com/Ball-Collusio...drew+mc&sr=8-1

Ball of Collusion

“Description
    Product description
    The real collusion in the 2016 election was not between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. It was between the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration.

The media–Democrat “collusion narrative,” which paints Donald Trump as cat’s paw of Russia, is a studiously crafted illusion.

Despite Clinton’s commanding lead in the polls, hyper-partisan intelligence officials decided they needed an “insurance policy” against a Trump presidency. Thus was born the collusion narrative, built on an anonymously sourced “dossier,” secretly underwritten by the Clinton campaign and compiled by a former British spy. Though acknowledged to be “salacious and unverified” at the FBI’s highest level, the dossier was used to build a counterintelligence investigation against Trump’s campaign.

Miraculously, Trump won anyway. But his political opponents refused to accept the voters’ decision. Their collusion narrative was now peddled relentlessly by political operatives, intelligence agents, Justice Department officials, and media ideologues―the vanguard of the “Trump Resistance.” Through secret surveillance, high-level intelligence leaking, and tireless news coverage, the public was led to believe that Trump conspired with Russia to steal the election.

Not one to sit passively through an onslaught, President Trump fought back in his tumultuous way. Matters came to a head when he fired his FBI director, who had given explosive House testimony suggesting the president was a criminal suspect, despite privately assuring Trump otherwise. The resulting firestorm of partisan protest cowed the Justice Department to appoint a special counsel, whose seemingly limitless investigation bedeviled the administration for two years.

Yet as months passed, concrete evidence of collusion failed to materialize. Was the collusion narrative an elaborate fraud? And if so, choreographed by whom? Against media–Democrat caterwauling, a doughty group of lawmakers forced a shift in the spotlight from Trump to his investigators and accusers. This has exposed the depth of politicization within American law-enforcement and intelligence agencies. It is now clear that the institutions on which our nation depends for objective policing and clear-eyed analysis injected themselves scandalously into the divisive politics of the 2016 election.

They failed to forge a new Clinton administration. Will they succeed in bringing down President Trump?
    About the Author
    Andrew C. McCarthy is a former federal prosecutor who received the Justice Department’s highest honors. He is a contributing editor to National Review, a Fox News contributor, and nationally renowned commentator on legal and national security issues. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Willful Blindness and The Grand Jihad.”
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Default Re: Out Today

Thanks for the info; I will avoid buying it.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Oh boy, another Trump advocate.Trump is all over this guy.

And his book is yours for $70.00 on Amazon.

ndrew C. McCarthy III (born 1959)[1] is an American columnist for National Review. He served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York.[2][3][4] A Republican, he is most notable for leading the 1995 terrorism prosecution against Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman and eleven others. The defendants were convicted of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and planning a series of attacks against New York City landmarks.[5] He also contributed to the prosecutions of terrorists who bombed United States embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. He resigned from the Justice Department in 2003. During the Obama administration, McCarthy promoted conspiracy theories that the Obama administration was aiding Islamist plots to sabotage the West from within.[6][7][8]

I guess he still is. from WIKI!

Sweet Mother of God reds are Stupid.

Sorry. The $70 is not nearly high enough. They would have to pay me WAY WAY more than that to read it.

The author seems to have an agenda. His other books:
    • How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia Agenda (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN 978-1-59-403558-6
    • The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America (2010)[27]
    • How the Obama Administration has Politicized Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[28]
    • Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN 978-1-59-403691-0
    • Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama's Impeachment(Encounter Books, 2014)
    • Islam and Free Speech (Encounter Broadside, 2015)
    Ask me! I've got my Leatherman!

For those who for some reason are unable to click on the link, the list price is $35.99, on sale for $31.11, with a coupon available for another $3.11 off. That’s about $28.00 w/ free del.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Still no thanks, mdh.
    Even if it was free.

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    For those who for some reason are unable to click on the link, the list price is $35.99, on sale for $31.11, with a coupon available for another $3.11 off. That’s about $28.00 w/ free del.
    Well, gee, if it's THAT cheap, it must be a bargain.. I'm going to order it immediately!
    "Reason and facts are sacrificed to opinion and myth. Demonstrable falsehoods are circulated and recycled as fact. Narrow minded opinion refuses to be subjected to thought and analysis. Too many now subject events to a prefabricated set of interpretations, usually provided by a biased media source. The myth is more comfortable than the often difficult search for truth."

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    Amazon says it's on sale for $70.00 worth of BS!As you enjoy BS, you had better buy two c copies mdh.

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Amazon says it's on sale for $70.00 worth of BS!As you enjoy BS, you had better buy two c copies mdh.
    Okay, just send me $50 and a SASE and i’ll send you a copy. I get the Republican discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bernstein View Post
    Well, gee, if it's THAT cheap, it must be a bargain.. I'm going to order it immediately!
    When you've read it, post a summary please.

If there are free copies, I'll have 500.
    They will keep the stove going for a week or two.

And I thought because he was author of a New York Times best seller everyone here would agree with it, so much for loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile View Post
    And I thought because he was author of a New York Times best seller everyone here would agree with it, so much for loyalty.
    Loyalty has nothing to do with it but, you that I think.

Those right-wing nutters sure do seem to have access to some really good drugs, don't they?
    You would not enjoy Nietzsche, sir. He is fundamentally unsound. — P.G. Wodehouse (Carry On, Jeeves)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    The author seems to have an agenda. His other books:
    • How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia Agenda (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN 978-1-59-403558-6
    • The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America (2010)[27]
    • How the Obama Administration has Politicized Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[28]
    • Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN 978-1-59-403691-0
    • Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama's Impeachment(Encounter Books, 2014)
    • Islam and Free Speech (Encounter Broadside, 2015)
    Wow what a list of best sellers.

Looks like Trump's list of books some ghostwriter put out in his name.

...bump...just because!

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile View Post
    This is the mindset of reds. Thoughtless.

Loyalty seems to be more important to reds than logic and reason.

mdh, I am sorry that you have the mindset you have. I would have thought with the demise ( media wise ) of Alex Jones that perhaps you and the crazy right wing folks would start seeing a little closer to 20/20 politically. Guess not.

Here bobbys, more BS from your BS president>On Saturday, Donald Trump accused his 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton, of murder, retweeting a video pushing a conspiracy theory that the Clintons had somehow managed to murder Jeffrey Epstein in jail. Epstein, as roughly everybody knows, was the former financial manager (and/or swindler) who seems to have committed suicide in his New York jail cell while awaiting trial for sex trafficking of minors. Trump's latest retweet came shortly after another one, claiming that Bill Clinton "took private trips to Jeffrey Epstein’s 'pedophilia island.'"
    When you have swallowed as much as you have, why debate?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    No doubt this entertains the peanut gallery but sometime one would expect one to actully engage with reasonable debate..

Anything.
    So, when are you going to do that bobbys?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys
    ... sometime one would expect one to actully engage with reasonable debate.
    bobbys is hilarious!
    "Trump's authoritarianism is a feature not a bug." -- Sky Blue

It has been shown repeatedly, bobbys, that you, mdh, and others of the right-wing persuasion do not engage in reasonable debate, so most have given up on attempting it with you. It is a situation that you yourselves have created, and now you have to live with it.
    Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

[IMc - Righties like bobbys are so defensive about their own that they project similar non-thinking on liberal. Thus, he thinks a point for the right was scored at #23. bobbs, for a good solid lefty liberal view of Old Uncle Joe try reading Mother Jones. Biden may be the NYT's and WSJ's favorite establishment Democrat but he's probably the only one in the race who actually could lose to Trump. If you have trouble reading this short piece, please go the last paragraph.]

Ending a Week of Blunders, Joe Biden Remembers Something That Never Happened

He said he met with Parkland survivors as VP.

Speaking to reporters in Iowa on Saturday, Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden said that student survivors of the shooting in Parkland, Florida, “came up to see me when I was vice president.” Except they didn’t. The Parkland shooting took place in 2018, more than a year after Biden left office.

Biden did meet with Parkland students shortly after the shooting. But a campaign official later clarified to Bloomberg that the candidate was thinking of the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting at the time he misspoke.

This wasn’t a one-off gaffe, either. He said the same thing on stage at a gun control forum, also on Saturday.

The mistakes capped off a week of slip-ups on the part of the 76-year-old politician. During an August 4 fundraiser, Biden misstated the timing and locations of the August 3 mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, and the August 4 rampage in Dayton, Ohio, referring to them as “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before.” Then, during a speech on Thursday, he declared, “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” before catching himself and quickly adding, “wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

Two days later, after widespread criticism over the “white kids” gaffe, Biden told reporters, “Look, I misspoke.” But the same day at the Iowa State Fair, according to Politico, he went for a ride on an epistemological tilt-a-whirl, saying of Americans in general that “we choose truth over facts.” That last slip-up caused a reaction from President Donald Trump, who questioned Biden’s mental fitness:

Joe Biden just said, “We believe in facts, not truth.” Does anybody really believe he is mentally fit to be president? We are “playing” in a very big and complicated world. Joe doesn’t have a clue!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 10, 2019

It scarcely needs to be pointed out that Trump, 73, is not exactly Pericles himself in front of a microphone. He has founded the nonexistent country of “Nambia” and dispatched the Continental Army into the airports during the Revolutionary War, just to mention a couple mistakes. And, like Biden, he even messed up the location of one of last weekend’s mass shootings, stating during a televised speech that it took place in Toledo, Ohio, rather than Dayton.

Says the man who can’t spell, can’t think, can’t read a teleprompter, often babbles incoherently, confuses the Baltics with the Balkans, and thinks that “1000/24ths” signifies a fraction of less than one. https://t.co/vgm1Og0hL6

— George Conway (@gtconway3d) August 10, 2019

Biden is the Democratic frontrunner for now, raising the specter of a general election showdown in which neither candidate can get from subject to predicate without spraining an ankle.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ever-happened/

still have your teeth around that shiny new bone, don't you bobbys. Give up on the F-Bomb thing, the person who did is at band camp. mmd is correct though, there is no debating with people like you and mdh, you don't want to debate, you just want to be right.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Art Haberland View Post
    still have your teeth around that shiny new bone, don't you bobbys. Give up on the F-Bomb thing, the person who did is at band camp. mmd is correct though, there is no debating with people like you and mdh, you don't want to debate, you just want to be right.
    Fairly far right.

What is really scary is that some people actually believe this BS while others simply spread it to serve their misplaced desires for change.

The question is "Which type are they?"

Is he still crying about the f-bomb?

I weep for all the rww snowflakes.
    "Trump's authoritarianism is a feature not a bug." -- Sky Blue

Yup, it must be great to be a part of such a racist, bigoted, self centered party that lacks any kind of backbone, wears white hoods and flies nazi flags at parades.

Quote Originally Posted by mmd View Post
    It has been shown repeatedly, bobbys, that you, mdh, and others of the right-wing persuasion do not engage in reasonable debate, so most have given up on attempting it with you. It is a situation that you yourselves have created, and now you have to live with it.
    I remember once you made a modest attempt to discuss a subject with me, made an early retreat, and since have only engaged in peripheral derisions as in the above.

conservitive? There are few conservatives around, they are a thing of the past. Until the last election, conservatives had the good taste, (perhaps) ,judgment , and wisdom to reject the uglier voices on the right. Conservatives have confused the swagger of the schoolyard bully with actual strength. Trump is leading a hate movement and the world is watching...so much for "conservatism"...bobbys...