Thread: the orange one does it again

Default Re: the orange one does it again

"When there is an accumulation of money and power into fewerand fewer hands, people with the mentality of gangsters come to thefore. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corruptsabsolutely" -- Lord Acton

Trump is a chaotic amoral nihilist. The perfect vehicle for a cast by the oligarchs. Because that is his one talent. He is a marvelous con-man who has perfected the schtick of creating chaos in order to profit by it. They are hoping to ride his efforts home. And they might. They just might. This will be either their last gasp before a correction... or the final push into a New Feudalism.

Time will tell which it is. Most of my civic efforts these days are focused on getting out the vote for 2020.

Butterflies, bees, birds, we don't need no stinkin bugs there is money to be made and besides that I get my stuff from the grocery store or online. Sad place we have come to.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Bigly sad. I administered the ESA for a federal water resource agency for 20 years and was trained to be an expert witness. Cussed and cried many times during my career. This move will effectively kill the ESA and the species dependent upon it for the their long-term survival.

When will the nonsense end?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Davis View Post
    Bigly sad. I administered the ESA for a federal water resource agency for 20 years and was trained to be an expert witness. Cussed and cried many times during my career. This move will effectively kill the ESA and the species dependent upon it for the their long-term survival.

Not soon enough.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Davis View Post

When we force a reversal - not just by tossing Trump - by of the whole modern-day devolution of the Republican Party into a 'money is our god' ethic.