Thread: Deep State

Default Deep State

As it turns out, it exists- just not the way tRump claims.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/w...gtype=Homepage
    By Jo Becker
    • Aug. 10, 2019

RINKEBY, Sweden — Johnny Castillo, a Peruvian-born neighborhood watchman in this district of Stockholm, still puzzles over the strange events that two years ago turned the central square of this predominantly immigrant community into a symbol of multiculturalism run amok.
    First came a now-infamous comment by President Trump, suggesting that Sweden’s history of welcoming refugees was at the root of a violent attack in Rinkeby the previous evening, even though nothing had actually happened.
    “You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!” Mr. Trump told supporters at a rally on Feb. 18, 2017. “They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

But two days later, as Swedish officials were heaping bemused derision on Mr. Trump, something did in fact happen in Rinkeby: Several dozen masked men attacked police officers making a drug arrest, throwing rocks and setting cars ablaze.
    And it was right around that time, according to Mr. Castillo and four other witnesses, that Russian television crews showed up, offering to pay immigrant youths “to make trouble” in front of the cameras.”

only one one way tRump could’ve known in advance.

There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Default Re: Deep State

Yer gonna hafta be more specific.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

There have to be other watchmen. Maybe Florida born.

He's an effin' reality TV president, all sorts of crap has been staged for his benefit.
    Nosce te ipsum

'What you walk past you accept'.

Enough accept donalds behaviour to get him elected.