Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Just heard that Epstein offed himself

Default Re: Just heard that Epstein offed himself

Quote Originally Posted by john welsford View Post
    There are "safe" clothes so designed that they're unable to be used for any kind of self harm, generally used for people judged to be high risk of suicide. If he was on suicide watch, he should have been in those, and in a safe room.

I'm wondering if some bulldog of a prosecutor will be investigating this to see where the threads of implication lead or if its just going to be quietly let fade away.

John Welsford
    You are assuming a certain level of competence here. KISS, the simple answer is usually the correct one.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

AOC wants an investigation. Nothing new there. Ya'know, a woman I work with always says, "Ya'got'ta pick the ditch you're gon'na die in. Ya'can't complain about EVERYTHING."

Has anyone here noted the complicety of Alan Dershowitz in this case? Good article in the New Yorker.
    I wouldn't be surprised if this case lumbers on without Epstien, there seems to be plenty of witnesses for the prosecution of others...
    We need to follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Gotcha. OK... one degree of separation... but ok. I wasn't focused - in my response - so much on the 'right' as I was on the 'Clinton'.

But you think the Clinton machine is just as likely to have been the instigator as the Trump machine? And you're serious?

And - just to be clear, since you make a point of it - ARE you from the right? Left? Center? Agnostic? Anarchist?
    I would say close to the center on most issues. I can usually see the merit of SOME points made by each side. I would really like to see some leaders with a legitimate interest in working together toward reasonable compromise that everyone can live with. I think that this really should be possible on most major issues we currently face, but we're not electing people on either side who are the slightest bit interested it seems. Name calling, "gotcha" sound bites, calling people we disagree with stupid, etc. are childish and unproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerie Maa View Post
    Because you know about and link to web pages that contain:

Which suggests that you are either RWW, a troll, or stupid. You choose.
    I choose not to engage with people who find childish name-calling necessary when they disagree with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzoga View Post
    I choose not to engage with people who find childish name-calling necessary when they disagree with someone.
    So, you cannot justify linking to a whacked out website then?

Fairy Nuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerie Maa View Post
    So, you cannot justify linking to a whacked out website then?

Fairy Nuff.

Why don't you tell us which people on the list at the link I posted you don't think belong there?

Don't allow the trolls and distractors to divert the thread.

On bookies odds I'd say he was murdered because he knew far too much about too many powerful people.
    And on the same odds I'd say that all efforts will be made to minimise the case now as it stands.

But all those named will now be tainted regardless of the outcomes.

Khashoggi who?
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    deep state, bitches

this thread will be epic

Until it goes T.U., and somebody goes to band camp.
    You would not enjoy Nietzsche, sir. He is fundamentally unsound. — P.G. Wodehouse (Carry On, Jeeves)

Why don't you tell us which people on the list at the link I posted you don't think belong there?
    All of them.
    Now prove me wrong. You know actual criminal investigations, not tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

This obvious murder of an extremely dangerous witness is no surprise to anyone who has had their eyes open.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ann Coulter ✔ @AnnCoulter

Dear Bureau of Prisons: Please get Jeffrey Epstein to a super Max prison pronto, or the people who want him dead will make sure we never know the truth. ACT NOW!

Jul 25, 2019
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Jones has been predicting this event for weeks and much more than that, has been exposing Jeffry Epstein's evil for more than a decade.

Economist Martin Armstrong was expecting it too: "Jeffrey Epstein will never see a trial because he will be killed in jail to hide connections to powerful people who are complicit in his sex trafficking crimes."

None of this is a surprise and it's not just the Clintons, this man had the goods on powerful elites all over the world and had to be offed.

Quote Originally Posted by McMike View Post
    Including Trump.
    Epstein attempted to add Trump to his extensive blackmail list, but he was rejected and even turned him in for such.

Donald Trump is no saint, but he's not a child molester and doesn't go in any way, shape of form for such evil.

Not sure that’s true.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by Rick-Mi View Post
    This obvious murder of an extremely dangerous witness is no surprise to anyone who has had their eyes open.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ann Coulter ✔ @AnnCoulter

Dear Bureau of Prisons: Please get Jeffrey Epstein to a super Max prison pronto, or the people who want him dead will make sure we never know the truth. ACT NOW!

Jul 25, 2019
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Jones has been predicting this event for weeks and much more than that, has been exposing Jeffry Epstein's evil for more than a decade.

Economist Martin Armstrong was expecting it too: "Jeffrey Epstein will never see a trial because he will be killed in jail to hide connections to powerful people who are complicit in his sex trafficking crimes."

None of this is a surprise and it's not just the Clintons, this man had the goods on powerful elites all over the world and had to be offed.
    Ah yes Alex Jones the guy who has repeatedly claimed Sandy Hook never happened.

What would you like to know? My wooden boat is a kayak I built. 4mm Okoume plywood sheathed in fiberglass. Stitch and glue construction.
    You pass. Welcome.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

We all love a mystery but yea, he probably offed himself to avoid the embarrassment and eventually life in prison.
    Tom

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis"

Quote Originally Posted by paulf View Post
    Including Royalty.
    Yes...

(For the record, Epstein was offed by MI6... )
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Craig-Bennett View Post
    Yes...

Not entirely implausible. But I suppose we'll never know, eh?

Yes...

There were most likely several "organizations" from various countries in line to off him.
    PaulF

Yes...

this was mentioned earlier in the thread with a link but the Guardian has some good articles on the release of documents pertaining to the lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell, media Tycoon Robert Maxwell's daughter.

Jeffrey Epstein: large tranche of files released in Ghislaine Maxwell lawsuit | US news | The Guardian
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci.

If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick-Mi View Post
    Donald Trump is no saint, but he's not a child molester and doesn't go in any way, shape of form for such evil.
    Wow! Talk about faint praise, and all.

(Yep, I'm a newbie, all the corners and edges still sparkle. But I've been lurking for several years, so have the scorecard--and also pass the wooden boat ownership test.

But enough about me. Carry on.)

This should better than the Vince Foster fake news thing, Barr's jail, Trump's Epstein's pal and Barr's boss, rich folks perfect.

St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2

Geez. A guy steps away for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose.

Perhaps now that he is deceased, some legal restrictions will be lifted and a pile of nasty will splash on a bunch of maggot infested folks as information trickles out.

Hey, I can hope!
    PaulF

Quote Originally Posted by C. Ross View Post
    Geez. A guy steps away for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose.
    I’d hate to call ya a slacker... wait... alright, I’m working on it!
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Ahhh...and this continues to grow more suspicious: given what we know so far about the late J. Epstein and his "business" along with the release of so much new information from previous legal proceedings, now we learn that Attorney General Barr is going to see that this latest event is investigated by his people. This is sort of like having Allen Dulles in charge of the JFK assassination investigation. This is going to be a circus. JC

Yes...

Better explain that it's Emm Eye Six Andrew. MI6 sounds like an assault rifle- the right will be confused JayInOz

A day after the Maxwell evidence is unsealed— BANG!—what a coincidence.

Several of the young women involved said that Epstein recorded video of their encounters. Wonder who has the sex tapes? Talk about leverage.

If the tapes (or DVDs or whatever) were discovered and seized, then Epstein was a dead man: he'd lost his edge. No way his case could go to trial, what with all that juicy witness testimony.

If Epstein decided to flip, and try to save himself, he was also dead. Cornered rat.

I'd guess that there were a number of high-rent goon squads (rogue FBI, Erik Prince's guys, ex-Navy Seals, MI6) stepping on one another's dicks to do the job. But since the Metropolitan Correction Center is a federal lockup, it had to be winked and nodded by Barr or his underlings. The actual killers were probably low-level perps: guards or trustee prisoners. Easier to write them off.

The details (or lack thereof) should be fascinating. I feel sorry for the potential witnesses, who are probably going to be rolled up like a cheap rug.
    We're merely mammals. Let's misbehave! —Cole Porter

This is the POTUS at work...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7a7_story.html

Trump retweets conspiracy theory tying Clintons to Epstein’s death
    Add to list
    By Seung Min Kim and
    Hannah Knowles
    August 10 at 8:42 PM
    BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — President Trump used his Twitter account Saturday to spread a baseless conspiracy theory about the death of Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy and politically connected financier who had been facing multiple charges of sex trafficking involving underage girls.

Trump’s own Justice Department announced that Epstein, who was being held in a federal corrections facility, died by “apparent suicide.”

But Trump appeared to disregard his administration’s statement, instead retweeting a message from conservative actor and comedian Terrence K. Williams, who suggested Epstein’s death might be tied to former president Bill Clinton. Williams also questioned how Epstein could have died by suicide if he had been on suicide watch.

The claim is completely unsubstantiated, and federal officials say Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death. He had been placed on suicide watch last month but then taken off within a week, according to a person familiar with the matter.

If only there was one thousand words.........

Trump-Epstein.jpg

Prince Andrew with 16 year old Virginia Giuffre who now lives in Australia.
    Jeffrey Epstein's accusers still deserve justice and will go after his alleged enablers, their lawyers say

Quote Originally Posted by paulf View Post
    Perhaps now that he is deceased, some legal restrictions will be lifted and a pile of nasty will splash on a bunch of maggot infested folks as information trickles out.

Hey, I can hope!

Plenty of co conspiritors around who now really start feeling the heat!
    Don't worry I'm happy

"The law is what we have to live with.
    Justice is sometimes harder to achieve."

Sherlock Holmes

It's not quite the same, but a few years ago a prominent local gangster was murdered in prison in very dodgy circumstances and the investigations were inadequate to say the least. Moving along to today the evidence comes out that shows the senior police involved really needed to shut him up. And likely they did by paying a fellow prisoner with a grudge who had conveniently been left alone unsupervised with him. The police have spent millions on lawyers that should go down with them just trying to prevent investigations, and the chief witness is likely in as much danger. I sincerely hope that it's not the police who are protecting her.