Thread: Pre season

Default Pre season

Flipping channels tonight and accidentally stumbled onto a Seahawks game. We’ve been out cruising and I haven’t been paying attention to football at all, even less than I usually do. Had no idea it had even started. Hawks playing Denver, and playing a new 6’-7” quarterback (from Denver Broncos). 22 to 6 right now. Hawks look like they might have some new talent this year.

Default Re: Pre season

I would think that having two good quarterbacks a foot different in height would add a lot more plays to the book. Pretty easy for Lynch to see over the top for plays Wilson can only dream of.

Last time I looked the Lions were being nice and building New England's team confidence up by allowing them to score whenever they wanted.

Jeff C

Quote Originally Posted by leikec View Post
    Last time I looked the Lions were being nice and building New England's team confidence up by allowing them to score whenever they wanted.

Jeff C
    I watched a bit of that game too. Pre-season: time to try out the rookies and see who gets cut before the season starts. Some will make it while others will wish they paid attention during those colleges classes. I wonder what happens to most of those guys that bet everything and don't make the team? Are they successful in life or flounder through it?
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

The only good thing about football preseason is that pushes some of the goddamn baseball off the air.
    No adversary is worse than bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Figment View Post
    The only good thing about football preseason is that pushes some of the goddamn baseball off the air.
    God may forgive you for that statement, but I never will...

I love baseball.

Jeff C