Thread: Two days after Trump speech

Default Two days after Trump speech

The gas lighter sends a message of unity before going to visit carnage scenes.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    “Meanwhile, the Dayton, Ohio, shooter had a history of supporting political figures like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and ANTIFA.”
    @OANN
    I hope other news outlets will report this as opposed to Fake News. Thank you!
    6:58 AM · Aug 7, 2019·Twitter

Default Re: Two days after Trump speech

Yup. He is a POS. Doing politics on a tragedy, still fiddlin' instead of trying to address the issues.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Monday Teleprompter Trump didn't last long, did he? "Now is the time to set destructive partisanship aside -- so destructive -- and find the courage to answer hatred with unity, devotion, and love."

Wednesday Twitter Trump: "Meanwhile, the Dayton, Ohio, shooter had a history of supporting political figures like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and ANTIFA. I hope other news outlets will report this as opposed to Fake News. Thank you!"
    "Trump's authoritarianism is a feature not a bug." -- Sky Blue

And his Sycophants lap it up like it was nectar from the gods. I have already seen them saying the same thing on AOC's feed about welcoming the White supremists back
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    The gas lighter sends a message of unity before going to visit carnage scenes.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    “Meanwhile, the Dayton, Ohio, shooter had a history of supporting political figures like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and ANTIFA.”
    @OANN
    I hope other news outlets will report this as opposed to Fake News. Thank you!
    6:58 AM · Aug 7, 2019·Twitter
    What a lying sack of ****!

https://globalnews.ca/news/5732088/e...pected-gunmen/

A Twitter account under Crusius’s name, that appeared not to have been updated since 2017, included a photo of Trump sitting at his desk in the Oval Office and a pro-Trump poll asking about the best way to secure the country.

The potential responses were the hashtags #BuildTheWall, #NoSanctuaryCities, #KeepGitmoOpen and #BanSyrianRefugees.

Crusius responded by tweeting ”#BuildTheWall is the best way that @POTUS has worked to secure our country so far!”
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dryfoot View Post
    what are they going to believe, their own eyes or what The Donald tells them?
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Everything I've read suggests that he will not be warmly received. The mayor and the people are preparing to tell him off. It may prove very interesting and I wish them well.

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    Everything I've read suggests that he will not be warmly received. The mayor and the people are preparing to tell him off. It may prove very interesting and I wish them well.
    Here in Texas we have a public radio program called 'The Texas Standard', and they do a fine job.

Yesterday, they reported that El Paso really has none of what we call the US 'gun culture'.

Gun ownership in El Paso is sparse, and it is primarily hunting-oriented.

El Paso is also very, very Blue.

I don't think it would be surprising if Il Douche finds an excuse to pass on El Paso.
    Rattling the teacups.

I would love to see him make a public appearance in El Paso.
    Nosce te ipsum

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Beto (phony name to indicate Hispanic heritage) O’Rourke, who is embarrassed by my last visit to the Great State of Texas, where I trounced him, and is now even more embarrassed by polling at 1% in the Democrat Primary, should respect the victims & law enforcement - & be quiet!
    11:57 PM · Aug 6, 2019·Twitter

More unity. Trump confuses Ted Cruz for Beto O’Rourke.
    Trump (phony name)
    Last edited by LeeG; 08-07-2019 at 11:23 AM.

^
    Shame on that man.

"Now is the time to set destructive partisanship aside -- so destructive -- and find the courage to answer hatred with unity, devotion, and love."
    "Trump's authoritarianism is a feature not a bug." -- Sky Blue

He sure picked the best people.

https://thinkprogress.org/steve-bann...source=twitter

Bannon was interviewed on Monday on the The Howie Carr Show. Another former Trump adviser, Corey Lewandowski, was filling in for Carr as guest host of the syndicated radio program.

Asked about Trump’s 2020 re-election prospects and whether Democrats would be able to take back several key states, Bannon claimed the field of candidates attacking the president for being racist were in fact attacking Trump’s economic success, and would ultimately fail.

Bannon then launched into a stunning rant about how Trump was the reason there were so many people at the Walmart when an alleged white supremacist gunman carried out a mass attack on Saturday.

Let’s talk about this horrible situation in El Paso the other day,” Steve Bannon began. “You know, it was at a Walmart at 10:30 in the morning. That’s part of the Trump economic miracle.”

“What you had is El Paso, which I think is 80% Hispanic Americans, you had citizens over there from Mexico,” he continued. “They’re in the Walmart because the economy’s booming. We have the lowest Hispanic unemployment in this country in, what, 50 years? Right.“

I pretty much grew up in Las Cruces NM, just 45 miles north of El Paso. Lots of my classmates have friends there and more than a few moved there over the years. The day after the massacre, one posted that there were several police cars posted in front of the Las Cruces Walmart, "as a precaution to prevent a copycat event". It seems that studies show these things feed on themselves - Gilroy followed by El Paso followed by Dayton preceded by I don't want to remember how many others.

Anyway, they're circulating a letter for signatures on FB telling bone spurs that he's more welcome in hell than he is in El Paso. It will be interesting to see just how this pans out.

I had a dream last night of thousands of tortilla frisbees flying out of a dust devil and burying him and his armored limo. Then it rained a monsoon of salsa, washed him into the Rio Grande and down to Juarez where a cartel took him hostage but no one would pay the 75 peso ransom.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

I have a DREAM, this afternoon!
    Rattling the teacups.

He sure picked the best people.

https://thinkprogress.org/steve-bann...source=twitter

Bannon was interviewed on Monday on the The Howie Carr Show. Another former Trump adviser, Corey Lewandowski, was filling in for Carr as guest host of the syndicated radio program.

Asked about Trump’s 2020 re-election prospects and whether Democrats would be able to take back several key states, Bannon claimed the field of candidates attacking the president for being racist were in fact attacking Trump’s economic success, and would ultimately fail.

Bannon then launched into a stunning rant about how Trump was the reason there were so many people at the Walmart when an alleged white supremacist gunman carried out a mass attack on Saturday.

Let’s talk about this horrible situation in El Paso the other day,” Steve Bannon began. “You know, it was at a Walmart at 10:30 in the morning. That’s part of the Trump economic miracle.”

“What you had is El Paso, which I think is 80% Hispanic Americans, you had citizens over there from Mexico,” he continued. “They’re in the Walmart because the economy’s booming. We have the lowest Hispanic unemployment in this country in, what, 50 years? Right.“
    The El Paso Walmart has 8 times the average traffic for a similarly sized Walmart EVERY DAY, and has had since it opened.
    Rattling the teacups.

Second video down, after complimenting the staff he goes on about the size of his rally in El Paso compared to Beto last time he was there.

https://cbs4local.com/news/local/whi...t-umc-hospital

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Second video down, after complimenting the staff he goes on about the size of his rally in El Paso compared to Beto last time he was there.

https://cbs4local.com/news/local/whi...t-umc-hospital
    And the idiot still owes 500,000.00 bucks to El Paso. (400,000.00 plus penalties for lack of payment) His rally in El Paso a few months ago.

75 Pesos?
    No wonder no one would pay.