Thread: Colbert; Standing ovation

Default Colbert; Standing ovation

Stephen Colbert went on a tear against the president tonight and “Trump’s obvious racism” in his attacks on the progressive “squad.”

“Of course Trump does not like the Squad,” Colbert said. “He is the leader of the rival gang, the Klan.”

"Everything in your life has been handed to you on a silver platter, and yet, you––every other word out of your mouth is a tantrum that would get a toddler dragged out of a ball pit! You complain about everything! You don’t like Bette Midler! Who doesn’t like Bette Midler?!… If someone is leaving this country, it should be you! And if you’re looking for a new home, might I suggest that you go to hell!”

Default Re: Colbert; Standing ovation

Good to have him back. Btw did I miss the GOP leadership condemning the Potus’s blatant racism? I sure don’t want to miss it and get the impression they support such a heinous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    Stephen Colbert went on a tear against the president tonight and “Trump’s obvious racism” in his attacks on the progressive “squad.”

“Of course Trump does not like the Squad,” Colbert said. “He is the leader of the rival gang, the Klan.”

"Everything in your life has been handed to you on a silver platter, and yet, you––every other word out of your mouth is a tantrum that would get a toddler dragged out of a ball pit! You complain about everything! You don’t like Bette Midler! Who doesn’t like Bette Midler?!… If someone is leaving this country, it should be you! And if you’re looking for a new home, might I suggest that you go to hell!”
    Oh no... We’ve got enough sh!t here in Michigan, already.
    \"A little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...\"

donald will say that no news is false news Lee………..