Thread: Any one knows what happened with Van Ness Enginering?

Default Any one knows what happened with Van Ness Enginering?

Hello everyone,

last I heard from Dave Van Ness he was suppose to ship the parts to switch my generator from 6 volts to 12 volts. This was a month ago. Since then I have tried to call him numerous times and wrote countless emails. To no avail. Today I tried the phone again and I got the message that the number is no longer in service....

Does any one know how to get in touch with him?

Thanks

Default Re: Any one knows what happened with Van Ness Enginering?

Hmmm well the mailing address on Van Ness engineering website seems suspect, since the property was apparently sold back in 2013 https://www.stateinfoservices.com/pr...1/2609/9#Deeds
    2019: returning from being sidelined with medical probs, crossing fingers worst is over, still in "armchair enthusiast" mode for time being.

For a David K Van Ness, I have a phone number of 201-447-1014 and an address of 24 Franklin Ave, Midland Park NJ... which is possibly outdated or erroneous information beaten out of google, so don't got kicking any doors down, be polite when calling the number etc.
    2019: returning from being sidelined with medical probs, crossing fingers worst is over, still in "armchair enthusiast" mode for time being.

Many thanks for all this info. I did have the telephone number you gave, but it is disconnected. When I spoke to him at first he never mentioned the fact that he had sold the premises (maybe not the company) to someone else. I just hope I'll get my package with the parts for the generator.

No but oddly enough, I worked for a Tony Van Ness. Not sure what relation, if any, he has to Dave but I've heard Van Ness's stick together. Might be worth a shot to contact Tony. PM me for his details.

- Gulisano Law