Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not his kind?

Default Re: Not his kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dryfoot View Post
    Do you talk about your daughters like this?

“yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father … ”
    “don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
    Stern asked if it was OK to call Ivanka a “piece of ass,” and Trump quickly agreed.
    Oh... don't be silly. EVERYONE talks about their daughters like that. Nothing smarmy, slimy, creepy, or perverted about it.

Right AlanMac?

[some folks never weary of defending their team... no matter how indefensible]

Goalposts moved? Not an inch and it really pisses you reds off.

LMAO
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    are we shifting the goal posts again?
    Yes or no?
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Oh... don't be silly. EVERYONE talks about their daughters like that. Nothing smarmy, slimy, creepy, or perverted about it.

Right AlanMac?

[some folks never weary of defending their team... no matter how indefensible]

more shifting?

yall post pictures. i comment on THOSE PICTURES and even make the clarification that i'm only talking about the ONE picture. now you throw in some quotes and tell me i must support them as well.

yall sure are a sorry lot

Just heaping on the trump slime and reds suck it up.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

*Some folks* are just shameless. Wonder how their wimminfolk feel about them?
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    *Some folks* are just shameless. Wonder how their wimminfolk feel about them?

i can tell you how they feel. they're not allowed to speak to other people.

Oh YEAH! Rockin' them Evangelical Values!

more shifting?

yall post pictures. i comment on THOSE PICTURES and even make the clarification that i'm only talking about the ONE picture. now you throw in some quotes and tell me i must support them as well.

So the topic is 'Not His Kind'...

And you want to limit the discussion to the single foto shown in the OP?

I suppose you could put such a limit on your own thinking and understanding of 'Not His Kind'. If you insisted.

But... see... the rest of us have actually been paying attention. We are aware of multiple similarly suggestive fotos. Which, one could argue, are maybe are a bit 'much'... but certainly aren't probative.

But... see... the rest of us are also aware of the various things he's said - right out loud - about women in general, and his daughter in particular. See the 'Access Hollywood' tape, and the Howard Stern interview. Which also shed light on the topic.

But you want to limit the discussion to the one aspect that maybe you can sorta kinda defend. Based upon your own limited understanding of the topic.

Sorry - the rest of us are not willing to don blinders to make you more comfortable with your own ignorance. Let me instead suggest that you take your blinders off, and join the rest of us in a full and honest exploration of the facts. All the facts.

If you really weren't aware of his various smarmy public comments about women and about his daughter... you might start the process by skipping the 'move the goalposts' nonsense, and instead say something like, "Oh, I wasn't aware of those comments. That does put a whole different light on things. He certainly DOES come across as a bit of a pervert, doesn't he".

You guys are throwing all kindsa cold water on our reds' fantasies. Next you'll be bad mouthin' guns.

LMAO

So the topic is 'Not His Kind'...

And you want to limit the discussion to the single foto shown in the OP?

I suppose you could put such a limit on your own thinking and understanding of 'Not His Kind'. If you insisted.

But... see... the rest of us have actually been paying attention. We are aware of multiple similarly suggestive fotos. Which, one could argue, are maybe are a bit 'much'... but certainly aren't probative.

But... see... the rest of us are also aware of the various things he's said - right out loud - about women in general, and his daughter in particular. See the 'Access Hollywood' tape, and the Howard Stern interview. Which also shed light on the topic.

But you want to limit the discussion to the one aspect that maybe you can sorta kinda defend. Based upon your own limited understanding of the topic.

Sorry - the rest of us are not willing to don blinders to make you more comfortable with your own ignorance. Let me instead suggest that you take your blinders off, and join the rest of us in a full and honest exploration of the facts. All the facts.

If you really weren't aware of his various smarmy public comments about women and about his daughter... you might start the process by skipping the 'move the goalposts' nonsense, and instead say something like, "Oh, I wasn't aware of those comments. That does put a whole different light on things. He certainly DOES come across as a bit of a pervert, doesn't he".

right, you want to shift the posts away from what my comments were limited to. gotcha lunar man.

More shifting? Y'all post pictures. I comment on THOSE PICTURES and even make the clarification that I'm only talking about the ONE picture. now you throw in some quotes and tell me i must support them as well. Y'all sure are a sorry lot.
    No. If it were only one embarrassing creepy picture, I might agree with you. But the picture was given as one example of a pattern of behavior that Mr Trump has exhibited on many occasions over many years.

And Brian, really? 'What about Biden?' is the sorriest excuse for a defense I've heard for a long time. I don't expect that kind of nonsense from you.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

right, you want to shift the posts away from what my comments were limited to. gotcha lunar man.
    What your comments were limited to?

By attempting to limit the discussion... you also limit understanding. If you honestly were unaware of the 'rest of the story'... that makes you remarkably (almost unbelievably, in fact) ignorant. If you were aware, and are trying to limit discussion to turf you might be able to defend... that makes you dishonest.

Pick one. Or offer a believable alternate explanation. Then own it, and use this new self-awareness to begin a journey of personal growth. Good luck... but I'm done coaching you. It's back to brief corrections of fact, and heaps of well-deserved ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    No. If it were only one embarrassing creepy picture, I might agree with you. But the picture was given as one example of a pattern of behavior that Mr Trump has exhibited on many occasions over many years.

And Brian, really? 'What about Biden?' is the sorriest excuse for a defense I've heard for a long time. I don't expect that kind of nonsense from you.

eh, everyone does something i would call "weird". does trump say weird crap about ivanka? sure. but unless she wants to start saying he's DONE some stuff, i'll just call it weird and move along.

but none of the pics posted bother me on their own.

What your comments were limited to?

By attempting to limit the discussion... you also limit understanding. If you honestly were unaware of the 'rest of the story'... that makes you remarkably (almost unbelievably, in fact) ignorant. If you were aware, and are trying to limit discussion to turf you might be able to defend... that makes you dishonest.

Pick one. Or offer a believable alternate explanation. Then own it, and use this new self-awareness to begin a journey of personal growth. Good luck... but I'm done coaching you. It's back to brief corrections of fact, and heaps of well-deserved ridicule.

pfffffffffffffft. more harping and dunning kruger from davidg. WHUDDATHUNKITS!!!!

Trump has "done stuff"

"At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House."
    ABC news

edit, Trump and Epstein;
    "He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump on Tuesday told reporters Epstein was unavoidable as a prominent figure in the Palm Beach community: "I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you."

Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."

He added: "I said: 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein?'"

Houraney also apparently once warned Trump about Epstein.

"Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can't have him going after younger girls," Houraney recalled telling Trump. "He said: 'Look I'm putting my name on this. I wouldn't put my name on it and have a scandal.'"

Houraney had a falling out with Trump after his girlfriend accused Trump of making unwanted sexual advances in the early 1990s.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...o-women-2019-7
    "Trump's authoritarianism is a feature not a bug." -- Sky Blue

The sooner the reds admit their boy trump is a Lying Sexual Pervert the better.

Sexual perversion including buying and selling favors from children seems to be another perk or "asset class" of the rich.

See hebephillia;
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    The sooner the reds admit their boy trump is a Lying Sexual Pervert the better.

Sexual perversion including buying and selling favors from children seems to be another perk or "asset class" of the rich.

See hebephillia;
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia
    It all starts with a commitment to truth, honesty, relevance, logic, and suchlike... over ideology.

A shoutout to all who have managed the transition!!!

Seems you do a lot of hanging out with a sorry lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ron ll View Post
    His soul is not totally lost. Subconsciously... he craves wisdom and enlightenment. Even as he resists it. <G>

i'm just on a mormon cyber missionary mission.

And reds are surprised at being labeled "deplorable".

LMAO

That self-entitled smirk of hers says it all.
    Gerard>
    ​Freeland, WA

Resistance is NOT futile.

That looks like a fake image to me.
    Nosce te ipsum

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

it's not "any guy", it's her dad. sounds like your family has issues. mine doesn't. all of my kids would be fine taking a picture with me of just about any sort.
    Your boys?

The next step is "well, everybody knew Trump's character before the 2016 election, so this is irrelevant to voters. The acceptance of it is 'baked into' the election result."
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Your boys?

of course. what's wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    Just plain old red deflection.

CHANGE THE SUBJECT! CHANGE THE SUBJECT! CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

Don't keep falling for their ****.

Trump is all but fondling his daughter. They don't want to have to defend the indefensible.
    There really is no subject here. Because we’re judging and making inferences about Trump and his daughter based on pictures. I actually find nothing wrong with the limo picture. The very staged picture by the fountain is a bit weird, but again there’s nothing beyond the pictures to speculate any misconduct.

This is is just a typical meanness thread in the Bilge.
    "Simple minds discuss people, Average minds discuss things, and Great minds discuss ideas".

God, you reds are so besotted with Trump and think he can do no wrong no matter what the facts and reality tell you. That's just beyond sad and your willingness not even to pursue the truth is even worse.

Brian, how you can continually defend that world’s worst excuse for a human being is beyond me.

Brian, how you can continually defend that world’s worst excuse for a human being is beyond me.
    Brian used to bee one of those rational Republicans here but, since Trump grabbed his crown, he has totally gone to the dark side. Sad really.