Thread: Trump's Kentucky campaign manager. Child sex trafficking. Contagion?

Default Trump's Kentucky campaign manager. Child sex trafficking. Contagion?

One of President Trump’s loudest supporters will likely spend the rest of his life in jail after the conclusion of his child sex trafficking case.
    71-year-old Timothy Nolan — a former Campbell County District Judge who was chair of the Trump campaign in Kentucky according to court documents — entered guilty pleas on all 21 counts against him in court on Friday. A press release issued by the office of Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear listed a multitude of charges, including human trafficking of adults, human trafficking of minors, and unlawful transaction with minors

https://gritpost.com/trump-campaign-chair-trafficking/
    Ask me! I've got my Leatherman!

Default Re: Trump's Kentucky campaign manager. Child sex trafficking. Contagion?

A judge no less. . .
    Nosce te ipsum

Default Re: Trump's Kentucky campaign manager. Child sex trafficking. Contagion?

Seems to be thing for those guys.
    Epstein and Acosta ( a cabinet member, no less) are all in the news again.
    The good news is child molesters are not well regarded in prison.
    edit;
    Which of our reds are going to defend this lot?

^ I doubt anyone will come to their defense -- but stand by for a tu quoque argument. Slime has not political preference. The converse may not be true.
    "The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed." William Gibson

Was there a pizza parlor involved?
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

Lock'em up and throw away the key.
    "Simple minds discuss people, Average minds discuss things, and Great minds discuss ideas".

Seems this goes way up to the top, lot's of favours called in, ot threats made to very powerful people..
    "
    The investigative files alleged Epstein brought the girls to his house under the guise that they would give him massages, which police said would turn sexual.
    Epstein, however, was able to make a non-prosecution agreement with prosecutors in 2008 that allowed him to dodge more serious charges by federal authorities and a potential life sentence.
    Instead, Epstein pleaded guilty to state charges of procuring a person under 18 for prostitution and felony solicitation of prostitution, which required him to register as a sex offender and serve about a year in jail, most of it in work release.
    The deal was widely criticized as too lenient, and was worked out by attorneys for Epstein and agreed to by former Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, who is now Trump's labor secretary.

Acosta did not respond to a request for comment from NBC News, but has previously defended the deal, telling a House Appropriations subcommittee in April that Epstein had to go to jail."

Equally guilty, accomplices after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dryfoot View Post
    A judge no less. . .
    The best people.
    Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers!

An article about Epstein said that this is pulling the curtain back on how in some circles, young girls are traded and consumed as "luxury commodities". Migod.

Not exactly unique in human history, but I thought we were past that to a larger extent. But I guess money confers entitlement.

Note that Bill Barr has apparently refused himself from some aspects of the Epstein case. Because of personal and business connections. Which isn't an allegation that Barr did some of this stuff, but illustrates how many of these super rich people move in the same circles. Hence also Trump, and Clinton, and Prince Andrew, and...
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

The judges’s lawyer was channeling some nonsense:

His attorney, Margo Grubbs, initially made Nolan available for an interview in the courtroom before bailiffs stopped it.

Grubbs said Nolan took responsibility for his actions. She made a cryptic reference to generational differences in how sex is viewed.

"He took full personal responsibility for these acts that in his potential day and generation would not necessarily be considered to rise to the level of human trafficking," Grubbs said.

What is the change? The power differential between men and women, she said. She hinted that there was more to the story but would not elaborate.

"I'm saying the underlying facts as alleged by victims do not necessarily equate to what really happened, because we all know in life there are two sides to every story," Grubbs said. "The sad part of it is, often times the criminal defendant finds themselves at an insurmountable obstacle in order to prove complete innocence."

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...lea/323187002/

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    An article about Epstein said that this is pulling the curtain back on how in some circles, young girls are traded and consumed as "luxury commodities". Migod. Not exactly unique in human history, but I thought we were past that to a larger extent.
    Not only 'not unique', but historically almost the norm. And we are past it to a great extent; the guy's going to jail, after all. But when we make laws against desires that are wired pretty deeply into the brains of some people, we're going to get crimes. Not sure what else to do, though, besides making sure there are more women in positions of power.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    Seems to be thing for those guys.
    Epstein and Acosta ( a cabinet member, no less) are all in the news again.
    The good news is child molesters are not well regarded in prison.

edit;

Which of our reds are going to defend this lot?

Where's SkyBlooie when you need him? Aquinian... gonna give this one a go? Bubbles? Can we resurrect Thud for this?

Or you all perfectly happy with the knowledge that this prominent Trumpista/Republican is an abuser of children... that many of the 'leaders' from your side are turning out to be disgusting, twisted, thugs?

"When there is an accumulation of money and power into fewer and fewer hands, people with the mentality of gangsters come to the fore. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" -- Lord Acton
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    An article about Epstein said that this is pulling the curtain back on how in some circles, young girls are traded and consumed as "luxury commodities". Migod.

Not exactly unique in human history, but I thought we were past that to a larger extent. But I guess money confers entitlement.

Note that Bill Barr has apparently refused himself from some aspects of the Epstein case. Because of personal and business connections. Which isn't an allegation that Barr did some of this stuff, but illustrates how many of these super rich people move in the same circles. Hence also Trump, and Clinton, and Prince Andrew, and...
    The Epstein case is going to be fascinating in how the USDOJ prosecutors are ignoring 2 decades of Epstein's child sex trafficking because Epstein was trafficking "Conflict" children for the Deep State, first from the Rape of Kosovo and then from Iraq and the Deep State's Mid East conquests. AG Barr of course had to recuse himself because he was consigularie for the Deep State at the time as Epstein's boss.

On the Alt Right fringe we have always been fed this false narrative that Epstein was installed and set up to run as a foreign intelligence honey trap by a certain Mid East country we send 30 Billion to every year. But I think that is a giant lie. Epstein clearly was a US Treasury check employee during much of his career and later installed in his front biz to run the Deep State's own compromise programs against their civilian masters in Congress and any influencers they needed to control. That is probably why Meuller as Director of the FBI had to protect him from any real jail time in Florida.

The USDOJ is probably only bringing the very limited and sanitized case over Epstein's few presentable survivior victims now to remind Meuller before he testifies again before Congress to keep to script or Historians will be fed how he was also Epstein's chief enabler, just like Whitey Bolger's.

Its a rich man's world....
    "Song, song of the North
    Red, White, and Blue worn every July Fourth
    Truth is marching on
    Factories all closed, holes in the border fence
    We applied for the jobs but never got a chance
    Father was a John Bircher and a Republican
    Get a college professor to vote like that"

Well. Always a learning experience, Landrith.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Where's SkyBlooie when you need him? Aquinian... gonna give this one a go? Bubbles? Can we resurrect Thud for this?

Or you all perfectly happy with the knowledge that this prominent Trumpista/Republican is an abuser of children... that many of the 'leaders' from your side are turning out to be disgusting, twisted, thugs?

"When there is an accumulation of money and power into fewer and fewer hands, people with the mentality of gangsters come to the fore. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" -- Lord Acton
    I had just read this, surprised you used what you wrote to call me out on the other thread. Then you ask people not here like Mueller calling out Russians he know well not show up. But yes anyone who ever does these things should be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    It seems the Southern District of New York is the only place where justice still survives. Given that it is part of the federal system, I'm wondering why bone spurs hasn't fired the whole lot of them. He has to be sweating profusely.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Then you ask people not here like Mueller calling out Russians he know well not show up.
    esl?
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

The proxy for the Federal Department of Justice. Nature abhors a vacuum