They hanged Mussolini from a lamp post...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomF
    Recalcitrant Heretic
    • Jun 2003

Re: They hanged Mussolini from a lamp post...

To be clear, I do not wish to see Trump assassinated or even mildly physically damaged. The police shouldn't bang his head on the car if they put him into the back seat in handcuffs; they shouldn't "rough him up a little" if they put him into a paddywagon. I want Trump's actions and directions - some of which were described by Mueller in great detail - investigated honestly and thoroughly, with any resulting consequences being those mandated under your Constitution. Period. And failing that, I want him utterly trounced in the 2020 Presidential election - both in terms of Electoral College and Popular Vote. And subjected to prosecution (if that's where the evidence points) for whatever crimes put on ice because of that Department of Justice "policy" about not prosecuting a sitting POTUS.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

• AlanMc
      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by twodot
      No, no, what word would you use to describe Mussolini hanging from a lamp post?

You wouldn't use the word 'assassination', now would you? It was more mob justice, vigilantism. Not 'lynching', because that word carries heavy meaning in the USA.

hahahaha, sorry... not buying your delusion. keep up the good work though!

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
        Ancient Mariner
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by AlanMc
        hahahaha, sorry... not buying your delusion. keep up the good work though!
        What about your delusions? Do you expect us to buy them?

Comment

• AlanMc
          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by S.V. Airlie
          What about your delusions? Do you expect us to buy them?

i can't make you any more delusional sv. sorry.

Comment

• Rum_Pirate
            Banned
            • Apr 2007

[Statement]

This whole thread is rather disturbing.

I for one cannot support, mob rule, Kangaroo Courts, lynching or assassination of anybody or even them being physically damaged(however mild).

Rather taken aback to see the views of some on this thread.

Left to wonder if they are Republicans, Democrats, liberals, far right wingers or
            far left wingers.

Nevertheless regardless of whom they support I cannot support the 'hang him from a lamp post' mentality or attitude.

[/
            Statement over]...

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
              Ancient Mariner
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by AlanMc
              i can't make you any more delusional sv. sorry.
              Yes you can, you watch FOX NEWS every day and listen to rush for what three hours everyday.!

Comment

• David G
                • Dec 2003

Originally Posted by bobbys
                This forum is very informative to read what libs really think, and it's very ugly.

Hypocrisy... thy name is bbbbbbys

http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...04#post5932204
                Last edited by David G; 07-09-2019, 10:22 AM.
                David G
                Harbor Woodworks
                https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
                  Ancient Mariner
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by David G
                  Originally Posted by bobbys
                  This forum is very informative to read what libs really think, and it's very ugly.

Sadly, it's the truth too bad you don't recognize that bobbys. And it is ugly, we're talking about a pretty ugly individual.

Comment

• AlanMc
                    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by S.V. Airlie
                    Yes you can, you watch FOX NEWS every day and listen to rush for what three hours everyday.!

don't forget that i'm old and obese sv. make sure you get that in there nostradumas

Comment

• Landrith
                      • Aug 2005

You Lefties are slipping over the OP. I got called out in the Bilge for once saying Il Duce was hanged. I got corrected that he was tried and shot first by the Red partisans after a trial. It was just the abuse of his corpse after it had been dumped by his executioners that I had remembered from the History books. But the modern Left won't have partisans. You guys are so anti-gun, your young SJWs lack any marksmanship skills. I once referred to the need to have crew served weapons in overwatch to really do barricades, and Bilge rats claimed I was making a non sensical word salad...
                      "Bai'r llywodraeth yw e." Tollbooth (2021)

Comment

• Canoeyawl
                        • Jun 2003

Don't bet on those marksmanship skills...

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
                          Ancient Mariner
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Landrith
                          You Lefties are slipping over the OP. I got called out in the Bilge for once saying Il Duce was hanged. I got corrected that he was tried and shot first by the Red partisans after a trial. It was just the abuse of his corpse after it had been dumped by his executioners that I had remembered from the History books. But the modern Left won't have partisans. You guys are so anti-gun, your young SJWs lack any marksmanship skills. I once referred to the need to have crew served weapons in overwatch to really do barricades, and Bilge rats claimed I was making a non sensical word salad...
                          Now that's true. He was dead before he was strung up along with his mistress.Am not sure how your statement makes an anti-gun connection but....

PS, I have yet to hear anyone opposed to guns as in take them away from gun owners which is the NRA's mantra, I and the ones I know want enforcement etc. of the gun laws as to who is allowed to have them. Yes, some should be banned outright; MR 15s for example. You don't need on for hunting unless you can't hit a barn door.

Comment

• Keith Wilson
                            Trying to be reasonable
                            • Oct 1999

Italy didn't have any leftist partisans in 1935 either. When things go south, people learn new skills. Let us all sincerely hope it never comes to that in the US.

And let me also make it perfectly clear, while I think Mr Trump is a loathsome and dangerous person, likely a criminal, I wish anything that happens to him to be done strictly according to the law.
                            "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
                            for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Comment

• Landrith
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Keith Wilson
                              Italy didn't have any leftist partisans in 1935 either. When things go south, people learn new skills. Let us all sincerely hope it never comes to that in the US.

And let me also make it perfectly clear, while I think Mr Trump is a loathsome and dangerous person, likely a criminal, I wish anything that happens to him to be done strictly according to the law.
                              My mistake. They were merely communist Guerrillas, not real Reds like DNC presidential candidate Reds, lol:

"On 25 April 1945, allied troops were advancing into northern Italy, and the collapse of the Salò Republic was imminent. Mussolini and his mistress Clara Petacci set out for Switzerland, intending to board a plane and escape to Spain.[180] Two days later on 27 April, they were stopped near the village of Dongo (Lake Como) by communist partisans named Valerio and Bellini and identified by the Political Commissar of the partisans' 52nd Garibaldi Brigade, Urbano Lazzaro. During this time, Petacci's brother posed as a Spanish consul.[181] After several unsuccessful attempts to take them to Como they were brought to Mezzegra. They spent their last night in the house of the De Maria family.

The next day, Mussolini and Petacci were both summarily shot, along with most of the members of their 15-man train, primarily ministers and officials of the Italian Social Republic. The shootings took place in the small village of Giulino di Mezzegra and were conducted by a partisan leader who used the nom de guerre Colonnello Valerio. His real identity is unknown, but conventionally he is thought to have been Walter Audisio, who always claimed to have carried out the execution, though another partisan controversially alleged that Colonnello Valerio was Luigi Longo, subsequently a leading communist politician in post-war Italy.[182][183] Mussolini was killed two days before Hitler and his wife Eva Braun committed suicide. "

"Bai'r llywodraeth yw e." Tollbooth (2021)

Comment

• Osborne Russell
                                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Landrith
                                But the modern Left won't have partisans. You guys are so anti-gun, your young SJWs lack any marksmanship skills.
                                For lack of cell phone coverage the platoon was lost . . .
                                Do not speak of "our institutions" unless you make them yours by acting on their behalf.

Timothy Snyder, On Tyranny (2017)​

Comment

Working...