Thread: YouTuber buys Michigan town and renames it 'Gay Hell' in protest of Trump policy

Default YouTuber buys Michigan town and renames it 'Gay Hell' in protest of Trump policy

“Daniel, 25, announced on Tuesday that he bought the town of Hell, Michigan, and officially renamed it Gay Hell.
    He said it is an act of protest against the Trump administration recently rejecting requests from U.S. embassies to fly the rainbow flag, a symbol of gay pride, during the month of June in celebration of LGBTQ Pride Month.
    The town is about 15 miles northwest of Ann Arbor and is believed to have a population of about 70 people.
    "Ahead of pride month Trump's administration put a ban on embassy's flying pride flags," Daniel tweeted. "So as of today, I am now the owner of Hell, Michigan. I bought the whole town. And my first act as owner, I have renamed my town to Gay Hell, MI. The only flags allowed to fly are pride."
    Daniel told NBC News in a phone interview on Monday that his flag rule is intended as a joke and there will not be a ban on other flags.”

https://apple.news/A40R5TlsGQD6Whn1J_NC1-w
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Default Re: YouTuber buys Michigan town and renames it 'Gay Hell' in protest of Trump policy

Don't we have a member in Hell?

(you know what I mean………….)

Default Re: YouTuber buys Michigan town and renames it 'Gay Hell' in protest of Trump policy

Paul isn't half well enough groomed.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Paul isn't half well enough groomed.
    Call Joe...
    Creationists aren't mad - they're possessed of demons.

My daughter and SIL got a pup last Fall, and have purchased a set of clippers to keep him looking if not snappy, at least not comatose in the heat (he's a Goldendoodle with a talent for growing fur). The girl came back from an errand the other day to find her husband just putting away the clippers after a self-administered haircut. "I only left him alone for an hour and a half, and ..." The SIL said that the clippers worked a "treat," though. Woof.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Imagine the summer stock theater that will pop up there. Musicals, drama and tours.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kg0pPvxE4UE
    A large nose is the mark of a witty, courteous, affable, generous and liberal man. My feature suggests an excellent side kick of good index.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hoppe View Post
    Imagine the summer stock theater that will pop up there. Musicals, drama and tours.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kg0pPvxE4UE
    We can only hope
    Pet photography, the degree you get when you fail aromatherapy - Duck D.

maybe the biker bar goes blue oyster

Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    My daughter and SIL got a pup last Fall, and have purchased a set of clippers to keep him looking if not snappy, at least not comatose in the heat (he's a Goldendoodle with a talent for growing fur).
    Ain't doing the dog a favor. Fur keeps them insulated from cold and heat. They control their temperature by panting. Panting keeps their blood cool via lung transference.
    Brushing is a much better idea.
    Ask me! I've got my Leatherman!