Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 36 to 44 of 44

Thread: “If President Obama ...”

  1. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    18,956

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    I don't follow that at all.
    Trust me to defend the Constitution just as soon as I'm sure you're going to vote for me again.

  2. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    27,639

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    I don't follow that at all.
    Then it is clear you have not been paying attention.

    Not to be snarky, just that you really need to get up to speed with what's what with Rob, before you start in.
    Rattling the teacups.

  3. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    18,174

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    I don't follow that at all.
    Have you actually SEEN a person with most of their head removed by a person with a pistol and a dogma in the past year?

    I have.

    And I am out to change the world, not point fingers and call names.

    My stance on violence is pretty clear, I think.

    If not, maybe get to know the person you talk past before lecturing, eh?

    Peace,
    Robert

  4. #39
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,225

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    Have you actually SEEN a person with most of their head removed by a person with a pistol and a dogma in the past year?
    I am a pacifist, and I hate to say it, there are some people who need a bullet to the back of the skull
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

    -Dalai Lama

  5. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    18,174

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Haberland View Post
    I am a pacifist, and I hate to say it, there are some people who need a bullet to the back of the skull
    Yep.

    And thousands who don’t.

    So?

    Peace,
    Robert

  6. #41
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    50,743

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    hey guys...

  7. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    18,956

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Then it is clear you have not been paying attention.
    To what?

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Not to be snarky, just that you really need to get up to speed with what's what with Rob, before you start in.
    Can't you just say? Can't he? What is going on here?
    Trust me to defend the Constitution just as soon as I'm sure you're going to vote for me again.

  8. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    18,174

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    To what?



    Can't you just say? Can't he? What is going on here?
    Tell you what. Don’t trip.

    I really don’t care all that much, and really do need to stop posting here so much, anyway.

    Suffice to say, you’re right.

    Peace,
    Robert

  9. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    victoria, australia. (1 address now)
    Posts
    54,786

    Default Re: “If President Obama ...”

    donald sure doesn't like being compared to a black man in the WH does he?

    Yet he does just that to himself all the time. And hates himself for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •