Thread: A Mom Ordered A Cute Shirt For Her 3-Year-Old From A Retailer Based In China But It C

Default A Mom Ordered A Cute Shirt For Her 3-Year-Old From A Retailer Based In China But It C

Default Re: A Mom Ordered A Cute Shirt For Her 3-Year-Old From A Retailer Based In China But

Hey Pleas what size T-shirt do you wear?
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

Default Re: A Mom Ordered A Cute Shirt For Her 3-Year-Old From A Retailer Based In China But

xxlt

Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

F&T `effe the P!
    Nosce te ipsum

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Taking glee in the effing of police is a very ugly characteristic.

Quote Originally Posted by wizbang 13 View Post
    Taking glee in the effing of police is a very ugly characteristic.
    Being a Bronx Irish Catholic most of my family is either Cops, carpenters or firemen. I can tell you the strait up the cops in my family are the ones with the most ugly characteristics. The firemen are the real hero's and the funniest, the carpenters are the smartest.

Every encounter I've ever had with the Police they have been power mad superior dicks. Except my Uncle Cliff he's a retired NYPD Ft Apache Precent sergeant, who never drew his weapon and was always helpful and kind even after he was stabbed.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

I saw one of those little stickers at a random public location (Frog and Toad on the bicycle, F*ck The Police); funny in a very perverse sort of way. The T-shirt story is hilarious.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    Being a Bronx Irish Catholic most of my family is either Cops, carpenters or firemen. I can tell you the strait up the cops in my family are the ones with the most ugly characteristics. The firemen are the real hero's and the funniest, the carpenters are the smartest.

Every encounter I've ever had with the Police they have been power mad superior dicks. Except my Uncle Cliff he's a retired NYPD Ft Apache Precent sergeant, who never drew his weapon and was always helpful and kind even after he was stabbed.
    Oh I’m no fan of cops Joe. I wuz shootin fer funny .

I had to hire off duty cops when I was running Caffeine and Octane (car show). Some were OK, most were not the kind of people I’d want carrying weapons and the authority to use them.
    Fight Entropy, build a wooden boat!