The first of five further coats of Gelshield 200
    Green

Grey

Green

Grey

Next time it will change back to Green before turning Grey again

Default Re: Changing the boats around in the boat yard and the workshop

Doing this job between coating the bottom of the Morgan Giles 30

The aft deck being laid down, it was the easily place to start has it was fairly flat and good place to start

With this done the rest can be fitted up to this panel and overlapped on it of the ends of each section

he Finesse 24 is now started to get its new deck painted with primer before being painted with deck paint when the four coats of primer are applied

A Cornish Crabber in the yard fora full refit from the keel up

A multi diagonal bottom speed boat in for a couple of new sections of bottom and lower transom

Since my last post a lot as happened in my business, first the apprentices I had did not work out and they when on their way to other jobs. I had to make a lot of improvements to my yard to keep working and these are underway but are taking time and money to put in place. So over the next few months there are going to be a lot of long days and evenings to make up for the cost of the improvements to the yard and workshop. However, with help of friends and family I should see through and get back on my feet again. One thing I have learned it is not to take on apprentices as the ones I had were a costly exercise in how to kill your business. They should come with a government health warning Could be hazardous to your health and your business and should be avoided at all costs