Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Trump must be elected for a second term

Default Re: Trump must be elected for a second term

Quote Originally Posted by DMillet View Post
    Donald won't win in 2020. The Russians will make damn sure of it. Their success will be predicated on just how close they can manage the loss. Their goal was never to make Trump the leader of the free world. It was to sow as much discord as possible. That he won was merely proof that their tactics were even more effective than they had hoped. Next time around, if they're successful, he'll lose by just enough for him to claim that coup and call for a popular uprising. Would his base actually take up arms? That's a question I suspect we'll see answered in 2020.
    I've a friend who lives in small town North Carolina, it was the only place near his family that he could afford to purchase. He tells me that should Trump not get to serve out his full two terms for any reason at all, health, impeachment, resignation or not being elected, will cause serious violence from quite a proportion of the local inhabitants. He and his wife are keeping their liberal opinions strictly to themselves.
    I suspect that is a pretty realistic view of things.

John Welsford
    An expert is but a beginner with experience.

Default Re: Trump must be elected for a second term

Quote Originally Posted by john welsford View Post
    I've a friend who lives in small town North Carolina, it was the only place near his family that he could afford to purchase. He tells me that should Trump not get to serve out his full two terms for any reason at all, health, impeachment, resignation or not being elected, will cause serious violence from quite a proportion of the local inhabitants. He and his wife are keeping their liberal opinions strictly to themselves.
    I suspect that is a pretty realistic view of things.

John Welsford
    That's too bad.

This moment was pre-ordained in 1877 when the US Government, after the loss of ~700,000 souls in the name of Union, capitulated to the slave-owning South, unleashing this hideous contortion of 'freedom', and assuring that sedition was acceptable.

Rattling the teacups.