Thread: will sails and spars from tammie morris work with penny fee

Beautiful Humboldt Co. California Part time in the mountains, part time by the sea

Default will sails and spars from tammie morris work with penny fee

Good day everyone, Thinking about a penny Fee for my next build, but I was wondering if I can sail her with the rigging I built for my tammie Norrie. Storage space is getting a little tight around here and was hoping to avoid yet another set of sails and rigging?
    Thank you for your thoughts, David

Default Re: will sails and spars from tammie morris work with penny fee

Ask the designer. I can see avoiding the rigging and sails on the basis of time, effort and cost, but since they can be stored in the boat it doesn't seem that space would be that much of an issue. But if you don't build it and later sell either one, you'll take a big hit selling it without rigging...

Bring your Tammie Norrie to Big Lagoon Messabout next year if you can, we'd love to see you there.
    Last edited by Thorne; 05-14-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    "The enemies of reason have a certain blind look."
    Doctor Jacquin to Lieutenant D'Hubert, in Ridley Scott's first major film _The Duellists_.

Beautiful Humboldt Co. California Part time in the mountains, part time by the sea

Default Re: will sails and spars from tammie morris work with penny fee

thanks thorne, can't believe I missed the messabout , poor planning on my part, hope all had a good time

david