Thread: Looking for a set of George Buehler's Pilgrim plans

Default Looking for a set of George Buehler's Pilgrim plans

Hi all,

I've been casually planning to build Buehler's Pilgrim for a while; working from the study plans and other sources and now that I'm getting closer to starting the build he up and dies on me!

Rereading his Building book now is a whole other experience now, I'm seriously missing him.

Does anyone have an unbuilt set of Pilgrim plans they'd be willing to part with?

David

Default Re: Looking for a set of George Buehler's Pilgrim plans

I feel your pain. He had a couple of boats, Julian Adderly and Captain Eddy, that I was looking at. I've tried to contact George Beuhler's family with no response. I don't want to be a pain so after a couple of emails, I gave up.
    This sig line is proudly provided by The Wooden Boat Magazine Forum. If it ain't The Wooden Boat Mag, it just a rag.

Hi,

you can still build Julian Adderly or Captain Eddy from his book. Or even a 38īDuck.
    Miss him too. Too bad, they have no Internet in Walhalla ....

Quote Originally Posted by koederfischgriller View Post
    Hi,

you can still build Julian Adderly or Captain Eddy from his book. Or even a 38īDuck.
    Miss him too. Too bad, they have no Internet in Walhalla ....
    I agree. He was a good fellow.

I have the books but there's no substitute for large print plans. I just purchased Spira's San Miguel plans to start building this fall. Printed in 18x24 or 46cm x 60cm.
    This sig line is proudly provided by The Wooden Boat Magazine Forum. If it ain't The Wooden Boat Mag, it just a rag.