Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 94

Thread: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

  1. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Fredericton, New Brunswick
    Posts
    36,758

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Sweet Jesus, bobbys.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

  2. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    17,898

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    .

    Did you object to them bringing up him hitting his wife in the elevator?..
    No, I don't even know what you're talking about, as usual, but I did object to this sick joke of a thread, so why don't you go back to staying away from me.

    Peace,
    Robert

  3. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Port of Lorain,Ohio
    Posts
    16,813

    Cool Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

  4. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    27,069

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    No, I don't even know what you're talking about, as usual, but I did object to this sick joke of a thread, so why don't you go back to staying away from me.

    Peace,
    Robert
    I'm not on yer thread, I respect your wishes on your threads just wondering why you are not awear of the slanderous statements that were presented at the Cohen charade. All meant to paint trump as a monster in the Congressional record..

    Beating his wife, love child. Etc..

  5. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    27,069

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Sweet Jesus, bobbys.
    I think it was some of my best stuff,

  6. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    17,898

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    I'm not on yer thread, I respect your wishes on your threads just wondering why you are not awear of the slanderous statements that were presented at the Cohen charade. All meant to paint trump as a monster in the Congressional record..

    Beating his wife, love child. Etc..
    No. You just want to type "gotchas". You don't engage earnestly, and you have NO idea what I know. None. We've been over this before. A few times.

    Peace,
    Bye

  7. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    27,069

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    No. You just want to type "gotchas". You don't engage earnestly, and you have NO idea what I know. None. We've been over this before. A few times.

    Peace,
    Bye
    If the subject of politics comes up prepare to defend yer posts or stay on yer doodling, I'm sure one little conservative should not be too much for all the libs here..

  8. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wow-Ming
    Posts
    18,082

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    People voted, he won, that's how it works.
    Stop repeating this crud. He lost the people's vote.

    But the stinking old slave-state compromise (the electoral college) nudged his sorry, sagging butt into the White House.




    It's a nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue.
    We're merely mammals. Let's misbehave! —Cole Porter

  9. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    27,069

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip-skiff View Post
    Stop repeating this crud. He lost the people's vote.

    But the stinking old slave-state compromise (the electoral college) nudged his sorry, sagging butt into the White House.




    It's a nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue.
    File a grievance in the Democrat underground, that's a good place where they will believe this . ..

    Be sure to send yer picture LOL

  10. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    59,814

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    File a grievance in the Democrat underground, that's a good place where they will believe this . ..

    Be sure to send yer picture LOL
    Unlike the stupid butt kicker Republican puppets who say one thing criticizing Trump in public and voting for everything the baby wants. Seems to be a Republican affliction not standing on what few principles they have left.They can't even lie with a straight face, listen to John Kennedy from LaLa land. What a joke. Perfect representative from La as he'd never succeed as a lawyer of any merit.
    Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 03-03-2019 at 07:27 PM.

  11. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in Orygun
    Posts
    2,763

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Trump's flag reality TV star moment. How many others will want the same? Too bad is 2+ hours of speechifying can't be called oration.

  12. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    17,898

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    If the subject of politics comes up prepare to defend yer posts or stay on yer doodling, I'm sure one little conservative should not be too much for all the libs here..
    Defend what?

    Saying I think this thread is tacky?

    You don't even know what you're upset about, so run along. Don't, for one moment, pretend you are my better, or superior to me in any way. Once you learn to spell, and write complete, cogent sentences, we can talk.

    Until then, go run your schtick on someone else. You bore me.

    Peace,
    Robert

  13. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    59,814

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Originally Posted by bobbys
    If the subject of politics comes up prepare to defend yer posts or stay on yer doodling, I'm sure one little conservative should not be too much for all the libs here..


    Oh, that's RICH coming from you who NEVER defends his own posts but, expects everyone else to. Bobbys, you are so, so special aren't you?




  14. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    17,898

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Even funnier bobbys calls me a lib.

    Hahahahahahahahaha.

    Could not be more clueless about me.

    Peace,
    Robert

  15. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    27,069

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    Defend what?

    Saying I think this thread is tacky?

    You don't even know what you're upset about, so run along. Don't, for one moment, pretend you are my better, or superior to me in any way. Once you learn to spell, and write complete, cogent sentences, we can talk.

    Until then, go run your schtick on someone else. You bore me.

    Peace,
    Robert
    For a guy that does not want to engage me you sure post a lot of replies.

  16. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    17,898

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    For a guy that does not want to engage me you sure post a lot of replies.
    Again, bobbys, you are wrong.

    I have tried, repeatedly to engage you, even befriend you. You have been content to snipe and barb, and even call me names in a PM. YOU repeatedly dodge everything. YOU refuse to engage.

    I will continue to post here, and if you try to have real conversations, I'd love to talk. If you continue to joke, I will continue to win, because I am as droll and hilarious as people come. Being well read helps. Also, having been a laborer most of my life helps, too. I'm quick witted.

    Anyway.

    Imagine something else for me to think or feel now. It seems to be part of your schtick.

    Peace,
    Robert

  17. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    59,814

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    Again, bobbys, you are wrong.

    I have tried, repeatedly to engage you, even befriend you. You have been content to snipe and barb, and even call me names in a PM. YOU repeatedly dodge everything. YOU refuse to engage.

    I will continue to post here, and if you try to have real conversations, I'd love to talk. If you continue to joke, I will continue to win, because I am as droll and hilarious as people come. Being well read helps. Also, having been a laborer most of my life helps, too. I'm quick witted.

    Anyway.

    Imagine something else for me to think or feel now. It seems to be part of your schtick.

    Peace,
    Robert
    And you expect more from Bobbys? Don't count on it! Those who have been here way longer than you have given up. I'm talking years here!

  18. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    27,069

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Well ya know I'm at a disadvantage not being as well read, not able to spell nor put together cogent sentences and having a ...schtick..... it's the best one I could come up with.......

    .

  19. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    59,814

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Well ya know I'm at a disadvantage not being as well read, not able to spell nor put together cogent sentences and having a ...schtick..... it's the best one I could come up with.......

    .
    No one has criticized you for that. No one really even brings it up. It's your failure to support your own posts especially when so many are just wrong. This on top of expecting everyone else to do what you are unwilling or unable to do YOURSELF. So stick to your execuses. Maybe someone will actually believe them.

  20. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Northern NSW Australia
    Posts
    74,174

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by wizbang 13 View Post
    Flaggot.
    ​ a word!!!
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

  21. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Oriental, NC USA
    Posts
    4,891

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Brilliant move , our flag is as kryptonite to liberals, most will kneel before it, now trump just took our flag and love of it on our side , the winning side.

    Lib candidates are now forced to do the opposite of trump, and that's hate the flag.. which of course they do anyway.

    Basic thing all the lib candidates gave in common is they will run as globalists..

    Thank you mr Trump..
    Must be really terrible to be you and have those mean thoughts repetitiously cycling through a little repugnican brain.
    Tom L

  22. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mountain lakes of Vermont
    Posts
    11,904

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Meanwhile, Rand Paul has joined three other GOP senators and Trump's stupid wall will go down in flames in the Republican controlled Senate!!!
    Trump will veto it, of course, but it is a major rebuke of Trump by his own party!!!! A major defeat for the president*. His stupid wall will never be built.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

  23. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    victoria, australia. (1 address now)
    Posts
    53,649

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    If the US system of government is as strong as it makes itself out to be there will be many, some here, eventually wearing the epithet 'collaborator'.
    If not then you are in deep doo doo's.

  24. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    26,524

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Brilliant move , our flag is as kryptonite to liberals, most will kneel before it, now trump just took our flag and love of it on our side , the winning side.

    Lib candidates are now forced to do the opposite of trump, and that's hate the flag.. which of course they do anyway.

    Basic thing all the lib candidates gave in common is they will run as globalists..

    Thank you mr Trump..
    What part of 'treason' escapes your grasp, sir?

    What part of treason?
    Rattling the teacups.

  25. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    4,328

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    What part of 'treason' escapes your grasp, sir?

    What part of treason?
    Are you going to maintain this entertainment for all six more years?
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

  26. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat - Australia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Six more years! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Nice one centurion.
    Philip K. Dick — 'Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away'.

  27. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    59,814

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    Are you going to maintain this entertainment for all six more years?
    You had better hope Trump wins in 2020. When he doesn't he'll walk out of the WH and head home to some 8' x 10' jail cell. He can commiserate with Manafort as his only buddy in Fed Med mdh.

  28. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    31,608

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    No. You just want to type "gotchas". You don't engage earnestly, and you have NO idea what I know. None. We've been over this before. A few times.

    Peace,
    Bye
    Don't worry Rob, I got one of these with bobby's name on it, it's just a matter of time.

    Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 7.47.40 AM.png
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

  29. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    17,898

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    Don't worry Rob, I got one of these with bobby's name on it, it's just a matter of time.

    Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 7.47.40 AM.png
    I'm not worried. I am just done trying to communicate. I'm pretty dumb, but I'm smart enough to know when I'm not wanted, nor appreciated. In those cases, I keep my distance, and my peace, and demand the same in return.

    I really am sad. I bet bobbys is awesome behind the character. You know?

    Peace,
    Robert

  30. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    31,608

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    I'm not worried. I am just done trying to communicate. I'm pretty dumb, but I'm smart enough to know when I'm not wanted, nor appreciated. In those cases, I keep my distance, and my peace, and demand the same in return.

    I really am sad. I bet bobbys is awesome behind the character. You know?

    Peace,
    Robert
    Yea I fell into that trap with bobbys and skyblue, I learned my lesson and now I know better. I prefer to hang out with REAL guys like you buddy I doubt they are any better in real life.

    I just got into a little political folly with a Trump supporter friend I have on my social media. One of his friends reminds me of some here, he took it to the next level and PM'd my wife telling her what I posted, like Renee GAF, he then posted on our business page and then threatened to write 1 star reviews on our yelp page. I had to shut him down and block him. All this because I did not agree with his love of Trump.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

  31. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Oriental, NC USA
    Posts
    4,891

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    In a mad world, only the mad are deemed sane. This may help to understand the current republican attitude toward liberals.
    Tom L

  32. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    31,608

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Well ya know I'm at a disadvantage not being as well read, not able to spell nor put together cogent sentences and having a ...schtick..... it's the best one I could come up with.......

    .
    Yea you twice loosing Mayoral candidate Dave and I have your number.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

  33. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat - Australia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    I was about to post a picture of an Orangutan hugging a tree. Google them, there are plenty.
    But it struck my how much more dignified the Orangutan is than that fool.
    To associate beauty and vulnerability of that nature with the buffoon below would be a shameful act.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McColgin View Post
    Philip K. Dick — 'Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away'.

  34. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Utah and SF Bay
    Posts
    1,605

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment


  35. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    victoria, australia. (1 address now)
    Posts
    53,649

    Default Re: Flag's "Me Too" Moment

    The rather creepy attitude that America has to its flag I find somewhat disturbing. Many dreadful things are excused by subservience to its symbolism. Nationalistic fervour and simplistic shows of patriotism can be easily redirected, and I don't have to remind anyone about that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •