Thread: Wackadoodle

Default Wackadoodle

'Stupid' is getting more organized, more internet savvy, and to our detriment. I saw this - in all places, Iowa and Minnesota. This yahoo works a lot of places, at least one in Nebraska. Nice lil' 'niche' he's found for himself.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/0...38qZgSyrkx2BwA

Dorr wouldn't talk to MPR News for this story, but has said his ultimate goal is the end of public education.
    "I fight these purveyors of the moral destruction of Christianity that is the government school," said Dorr in a YouTube video. "More so, I fight them as I see no Biblical warrant for them to even exist."

Dorr has been involved in the defeat of the last three Worthington bond votes, which took place in November of 2016, February of 2018 and August of 2018. After one of last year's votes, people boycotted businesses that supported the school's campaign.

That's not a surprise to people who have dealt with Dorr before. In Neligh, Neb., Dorr was hired to oppose a school bond in 2014. By the end of it, the superintendent quit. Dorr and the group that hired him tried to get the mayor and the City Council recalled.

"It has been a long hard process to bring our community back together again," said Stephanie Wanek, who was on the City Council there at the time.
    According to campaign finance records, Dorr has worked to help defeat at least 26 bond votes in Minnesota and another two dozen in Iowa. In Minnesota, 77 percent of the referendums he's worked on have failed. But of those districts he's been involved with here, more than half have gone on to pass a bond once he's out of the picture.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Default Re: Wackadoodle

Sounds like a good use for an enraged mob of townsfolk with pitchforks and torches, to send him back where he came from.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Nobody expects the counter-enlightenment !
    He's a Mexican. -- Donald Trump.
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey
    It wasn't racism, it was an attack on Christianity. -- Fox News
    Crying white mothers are ratings gold. -- National Rifle Association

"More so, I fight them as I see no Biblical warrant for them [schools] to even exist."
    God endorses ignorance?
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    God endorses ignorance?
    Some versions. Ask Frank.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,

Richard Feynman

Excellent point. I should have left off the question mark.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

Something my mother used to say is that if the church door is too low to let you take your brain in with you, you need to find another church.

Richard Feynman