Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Some questions for Trump supporters;

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    31,011

    Default Some questions for Trump supporters;

    When you say "Make America Great Again", exactly what decade or time period do you wish to go back to?


    If Melania came here legally, don't you think we would have seen the promised proof?


    Why do YOU think Trump has refused to release his promised tax returns? Being under audit is a subterfuge, as many people have released tax returns while under audit. Every presidential candidate since Nixon has released tax returns Why hasn't he?


    I would think you could answer these questions not just to my satisfaction, but to YOURS.
    How do we form a mutiny? Our new captain is navigating poorly.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    27,234

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    "Make America Great Again" tells us that the Trumpists do not think the U.S.A. is currently a great nation.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.
    Tribalism is family and extended family.
    Trump is doing beautifully.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Northern NSW Australia
    Posts
    73,963

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    MAAGA MaKE AMerica as Great As AUSTRALIA SOCIALISED hEALTHCARE
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Baltimore Maryland
    Posts
    11,537

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Why do you ask something like this here? There are what, 2 or 3 Trump supporters?
    Ratus ratus bilgeous snipeous!

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    27,234

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Oh... I think a few more than that.

    Unfortunately.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.
    Tribalism is family and extended family.
    Trump is doing beautifully.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cincy Ohio
    Posts
    10,286

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Why do YOU think Trump has refused to release his promised tax returns?
    Because they are none of your business.

    We all know that he is a billionaire and has never been a politician living off the taxpayers.

    I want to see Obama's, since he came to the whitehouse being only worth a couple hundred thousands but leaves a multi millionaire, and of course we have the Clintons who left broke and said so,

    now they are worth around 300 million, but neither one has a job. So what's up with that ? And how In the world did Chelsea get rich ? Worth millions, but again no job .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sitka, AK
    Posts
    26,516

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post

    I would think you could answer these questions not just to my satisfaction, but to YOURS.
    Those questions are on topics that are not important. So I'm satisfied already.

    The Russia investigation is more important. His handling of domestic and foreign relations is important. How his decisions affect our economy are important. How to make sure he isn't elected again is important.

    Your focus on the silly stuff will only make him stronger.
    "Simple minds discuss people, Average minds discuss things, and Great minds discuss ideas".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Wilmington, NC, USA
    Posts
    63

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    Because they are none of your business.

    We all know that he is a billionaire and has never been a politician living off the taxpayers.

    I want to see Obama's, since he came to the whitehouse being only worth a couple hundred thousands but leaves a multi millionaire, and of course we have the Clintons who left broke and said so,

    now they are worth around 300 million, but neither one has a job. So what's up with that ? And how In the world did Chelsea get rich ? Worth millions, but again no job .
    First- It is our business if he is a fraud and a cheat(which I believe he is).
    Second- Was it Fox or Breitbart that fed you that? Doesn't matter. It's complete horse crap. I know you won't believe me because it doesn't fit your world view, but it is.
    Sam Bach

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sitka, AK
    Posts
    26,516

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Cargo View Post
    First- It is our business if he is a fraud and a cheat(which I believe he is).
    Have you no confidence in the IRS, or Mueller (I have to believe he has them, but maybe not?) If they handed you Trumps tax returns for the last 7 years, are you one of the few people who could decipher them? Because most of us would expect the IRS to find those issues.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Cargo View Post
    Second- Was it Fox or Breitbart that fed you that? Doesn't matter. It's complete horse crap. I know you won't believe me because it doesn't fit your world view, but it is.
    Why the personal attack? Can you not just stick to the topic?
    "Simple minds discuss people, Average minds discuss things, and Great minds discuss ideas".

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cincy Ohio
    Posts
    10,286

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Bad Cargo -
    First- It is our business if he is a fraud and a cheat(which I believe he is)

    So you think, and upon that we should violate a private citizens right to confidentiality in their tax returns. And yes he was a private citizen up till jan 20 2017.

    Suppose I say I think you are a cheat and I want to see your taxes. By the way, even politicians don't have to show their taxes. But the crooked ones do.

    You do know that he donates his entire presidential pay ( that means give it away )

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Port Richey
    Posts
    12,507

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Pretty sure it's been proven that the Trump family cheated on their taxes in the past. No reason to believe he hasn't cheated on more recent returns.

    Since Trump conducts his businesses as pass throughs then let's just see his business tax returns.
    Tom

    "Leave the gun, take the cannolis"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Wilmington, NC, USA
    Posts
    63

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    I think he's a fraud because I think he's worth much less than he claims. I think he's a cheat because he's been accused many times over of not paying contractors.
    You'll have to point out the "personal attack" unless you find my disgust with the two mentioned "news" outlets to be personal attacks. The info given is trash. That's not a personal attack.
    Sam Bach

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    27,234

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Stooping to defend RonW is revealing.

    Unfortunately.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.
    Tribalism is family and extended family.
    Trump is doing beautifully.





  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States of Stupid
    Posts
    11,135

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Those questions are on topics that are not important. So I'm satisfied already.

    The Russia investigation is more important. His handling of domestic and foreign relations is important. How his decisions affect our economy are important. How to make sure he isn't elected again is important.

    Your focus on the silly stuff will only make him stronger.
    Jebus Christos Brian!!!! Again, 100% agree. So all this time you were JAFT? . . . . Was I double, 360 degree, wrong?
    In the US this perverted idea of “blood and soil” over “constitutional principles” is the most radical and anti-democratic and anti-Conservative idea I have heard in my lifetime.

    ~C. Ross

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    knoxville, TN, USA
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Adams View Post
    Why do you ask something like this here? There are what, 2 or 3 Trump supporters?
    I and others have asked the trump supporters similar questions several times with no response. I was told by another contributor to the Bilge that there will be no response from them because the supporters are simply "cheerleaders."

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,897

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    The Russia investigation is more important. . . How to make sure he isn't elected again is important.

    Your focus on the silly stuff will only make him stronger.
    Excellent.

    What should we focus on, Mr. W, if we are to make sure he isn't elected again?
    Rattling the teacups.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sitka, AK
    Posts
    26,516

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Excellent.

    What should we focus on, Mr. W, if we are to make sure he isn't elected again?
    Someone who will finish the ACA, continue to grow the economy, leave my guns alone but add mental health to background checks, and not to put men in womens locker rooms. They should continue to put US interests first during international negotiations (as I would expect from foreign leaders.)

    Oops... gotta go. You can work with that for now.
    "Simple minds discuss people, Average minds discuss things, and Great minds discuss ideas".

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Annapolis, Md
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    I think the time period they think was great was tge fictional reality portrayed on 1950's TV shows, when no problems more difficult than Beavers problems with his teacher at school were shown

    He doesn't want to release his taxes because everyone will see he's not a billionaire (unless he's becone one since taking office, LOL) and that he and all the contractors and investors he's screwed over thru the years would have been better off financially if he'd just taken the millions his father gave him and invested it in mutual funds or something and just played golf every day.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    31,011

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    Because they are none of your business.

    We all know that he is a billionaire and has never been a politician living off the taxpayers.

    I want to see Obama's, since he came to the whitehouse being only worth a couple hundred thousands but leaves a multi millionaire, and of course we have the Clintons who left broke and said so,

    now they are worth around 300 million, but neither one has a job. So what's up with that ? And how In the world did Chelsea get rich ? Worth millions, but again no job .
    We've seen the tax returns of those you mention.
    How do we form a mutiny? Our new captain is navigating poorly.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    31,011

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Those questions are on topics that are not important. So I'm satisfied already.

    The Russia investigation is more important. His handling of domestic and foreign relations is important. How his decisions affect our economy are important. How to make sure he isn't elected again is important.

    Your focus on the silly stuff will only make him stronger.
    They may well be connected.
    How do we form a mutiny? Our new captain is navigating poorly.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    31,011

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    Because they are none of your business.

    We all know that he is a billionaire and has never been a politician living off the taxpayers.

    I want to see Obama's, since he came to the whitehouse being only worth a couple hundred thousands but leaves a multi millionaire, and of course we have the Clintons who left broke and said so,

    now they are worth around 300 million, but neither one has a job. So what's up with that ? And how In the world did Chelsea get rich ? Worth millions, but again no job .
    I would remind you he PROMISED to release his tax returns AND he promised to prove Melania came here legally.

    HE hasn't said there none of our business. He's said he can't release them because he's under audit; which is another lie.
    Last edited by John Smith; 02-12-2019 at 05:32 PM.
    How do we form a mutiny? Our new captain is navigating poorly.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cincy Ohio
    Posts
    10,286

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    I would remind you he PROMISED to release his tax returns AND he promised to prove Melania came here legally.

    HE hasn't said there none of our business. He's said he can't release them because he's under audit; which is another lie.
    No he didn't. What he said was he might release, hasn't decided but anyhow they are under audit and when they are released he will decide . So he decided not to, big deal.

    AS for Melania's legality, that was proved long time ago, I accept it.

    But I am still waiting to see Obama's long form birth certificate.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    3,388

    Default Re: Some questions for Trump supporters;

    Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    No he didn't. What he said was he might release, hasn't decided but anyhow they are under audit and when they are released he will decide . So he decided not to, big deal.

    AS for Melania's legality, that was proved long time ago, I accept it.

    But I am still waiting to see Obama's long form birth certificate.
    you mean this one? https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...-long-form.pdf
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

    -Dalai Lama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •