Thread: Australian Wooden Boat Festival 2019 - 200 Classic Wooden Boat Photos

Default Australian Wooden Boat Festival 2019 - 200 Classic Wooden Boat Photos

Huge weekend in Hobart, Australia. Miles & miles of classic wooden boats on display and a float.
    Check out over 200 photo vies & videos here https://waitematawoodys.com

After 24hrs - use this link. https://waitematawoodys.com/2019/02/...n-boat-photos/

Enjoy :-)

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 5.16.00 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-02-11 at 5.17.31 AM.jpg5P7A0528.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Old boats are like teenage girlfriends: there is a certain urgency to their needs & one neglects them at one's peril"

Default Re: Australian Wooden Boat Festival 2019 - 200 Classic Wooden Boat Photos

Thank you!

A bit like the show itself, too much to absorb all at once. Great, thanks.

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Australian Wooden Boat Festival 2019 - 200 Classic Wooden Boat Photos

Great pics. I think we’ll see more from our hosts. Didn’t Matt Murphy and Jon Wilson go this year?

It’s definitely on my to do again list.
    The definition of stupid has got to be the belief that more guns will negate the bloodshed done with guns.

300+ new photos of the festival added www.waitematawoodys.com
    "Old boats are like teenage girlfriends: there is a certain urgency to their needs & one neglects them at one's peril"

Final - Part 3 of the Festival photo gallery , added today - another 90+ photos & video. Enjoy
    https://waitematawoodys.com

From the Parade of Sail

Storm Bay

Preana

thanks for posting the photos. I had wanted to get down there this year with Andrew but my work rotation precluded that.
    instead I was doing an all nighter in the clinic looking after a young man; a station hand who had come off his quad bike and had driven himself into the dirt, face first.
    11 1/2 hrs later I was pretty exhausted and slept all day Saturday.
    so, its with pleasure I drool over the photos!

Thanks Alan
    Boat Designer. Boatbuilder