Thread: ATL'ing the SENORITA, aka Zarefah, Waterbrother, 1925 Claud Worth

Default ATL'ing the SENORITA, aka Zarefah, Waterbrother, 1925 Claud Worth

Good Morning Everyone,
    I am new to Wooden Boat Forum. I have read some information on Senorita here in the past from 2005 or thereabouts. She also is listed on numerous Yacht Broker sites when she was for sale. What I seek is who owns Senorita now? I believe I read something that she may have been sailed from Northport New York to Georgia, closer to her new owner's residence? But since then I have come up short on trying to locate her. She is a beautiful historic yacht that I have been researching. Senorita is a 55' Gaff Rigged Ketch, she is the Sister-Ship to Claud Worth's Tern III, although built the same year as Tern IV in 1925. She also has history as being named, Zarefah, Skipjack, and Waterbrother. Please, does anyone know where I can find Senorita now?WB afloat.jpg

Default Re: ATL'ing the SENORITA, aka Zarefah, Waterbrother, 1925 Claud Worth

Checking with DMV for registration information is one way.
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Greer View Post
    Checking with DMV for registration information is one way.
    Jay
    She's not listed as documented - at least under any of those 3 names.

"If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Thank you Jay. I attempted a search and also came up with nothing. Nothing yet...

I know she is out there. Someone has seen her in a Marina or drydock, I am sure of it. She is too pretty to be missed.

Hello everybody, I have recently been informed that Senorita's last known location is in Connecticut. I don't know where in CT, but that is where she was sold to after being in Northport, NY.

People have asked, what is my curiosity with this vessel? My stepfather was one of her owners in the 70's along with four other young men. I began this search in hopes to reunite them with this beautiful yacht. Unfortunately, my stepfather passed away last week. I haven't let that slow me down. I am still dedicated to finding Senorita so that I may fulfill that promise I made to him.

The search goes on...

Sorry to hear about your stepfather. I wish you success in your search.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.