Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ocasio-Cortez campaign fined for not providing worker's compensation coverage

Default Re: Ocasio-Cortez campaign fined for not providing worker's compensation coverage

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bernstein View Post
    Let's see... which was the greater transgression?

AOC pays a $1500 fine for missing one payment for workers compensation.....

or...

Donald Trump pays a $25 MILLION FINE for cheating people who got sucked into Trump University?

*Note this was only a clerical error of the campaign, not AOC herself!

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

I double dare ya!

Default Re: Ocasio-Cortez campaign fined for not providing worker's compensation coverage

Since AOC's campaign was paying Workers Comp regularly, and had a gap of
    only a month . .

it was more than likely a clerical error.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Naaahhh... THAT can't be true. Could it? I mean... that would mean... that this sort of mean... is a feature, not a bug.
    Wait, wait. Are you suggesting that... maybe... RWWs could somehow, sometimes, exhibit some sort of prejudice against people who aren't old white Christian males?! I am shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you.

What are you doing about it?

Conservative Men Are Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Science Tells Us Why.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cons...184405966.html

But that doesn’t fully explain the fervor with which conservatives hang on her every word, waiting for her to slip, and dig through her past for any feeble sign that she isn’t who she says she is. There’s an existential, panicked tinge to the behavior here ― what you might call “AOC Derangement Syndrome.” Indeed, some experts say conservative men are obsessed with Ocasio-Cortez because they’re threatened by her.

Conservatives tend to respond to fear more strongly than liberals do, according to Bobby Azarian, a neuroscientist whose expertise in anxiety has led him to examine political behaviors. His research has found that the brains of conservative people are likely to display the same attention biases as the brains of people with anxiety.

“The one main cognitive difference is that conservatives are more sensitive to threat,” he said. “Their fears are sometimes exaggerated. I think they fear her.”
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

She's, what, 29 yo? Eleven years to demonize her before her run for the presidency.
    bccphalarope(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by twodot View Post
    She's, what, 29 yo? Eleven years to demonize her before her run for the presidency.
    I've seen her defend herself, and she's no HRC.

Those boys played all their trump cards to discredit HRC, and I don't think the American Public can be hoodwinked again any time soon.

Besides, the tide of history is behind her.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jzbxb9...nded-interview
    Rattling the teacups.

Some Dems are working to 'rein her in' as well.

Unwisely, I'd think... and probably, at least partly, out of the same sexist impulses --

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/demo...201558957.html
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by twodot View Post
    Only six, at least in theory. They'd better get to work. The youngest president so far was actually Teddy Roosevelt at 42, but he was VP when McKinley was assassinated.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    She worked as a community organizer, workers rights was her job ..How could she not know ..
    When you hold Trump to the same standard, then you can talk. I won't be holding my breath.
    In the US this perverted idea of “blood and soil” over “constitutional principles” is the most radical and anti-democratic and anti-Conservative idea I have heard in my lifetime.

~C. Ross

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    I've seen her defend herself, and she's no HRC.

Those boys played all their trump cards to discredit HRC, and I don't think the American Public can be hoodwinked again any time soon.

Besides, the tide of history is behind her.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jzbxb9...nded-interview
    You've got to be kidding. Of course they can! It's happening right now.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    You've got to be kidding. Of course they can! It's happening right now.
    Of course they are trying to destroy her, I just don't think they're going to get much traction because we can see what they gave us instead of Hillary.

Besides, HRC was easy meat for those goons. She has all the charisma of a traffic pylon.
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Of course they are trying to destroy her, I just don't think they're going to get much traction because we can see what they gave us instead of Hillary.

Besides, HRC was easy meat for those goons. She has all the charisma of a traffic pylon.
    We can - but look at all the RW folks here - they think she's evil. So do lots of other folks out there.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    We can - but look at all the RW folks here - they think she's evil. So do lots of other folks out there.

They don't think she's evil, they're afraid that she's not!
    Greg H. - from before the great crash, 20th century member 108

"This is a transnational crime syndicate masquerading as a government."