Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Dem. Schumer & Dem. Pelosi sets new record on length of time for a gov. shutdown.

Default Re: Dem. Schumer & Dem. Pelosi sets new record on length of time for a gov. shutdown.

Just one more time for the Trump supporters who haven't heard it yet

Speaking to Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in the Oval Office, Trump said on December 11, ďI am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Ö I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. Iím not going to blame you for it.Ē

Last edited by isla; 01-12-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. H. G. Wells

Default Re: Dem. Schumer & Dem. Pelosi sets new record on length of time for a gov. shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Cargo View Post
    I personally know some right wing wingnuts and not one of them is as completely stupid as the ones on this forum. Strangely, the left wingers I know, including myself, aren't nearly as intelligent as the ones on this forum.
    Very weird.
    Yes indeed, there are some really bright folks on this forum.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Itís the written word, we have time to consider what we wish to say.
    Of course it doesnít work for those who refuse to think.
    The definition of stupid has got to be the belief that more guns will negate the bloodshed done with guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    Yes indeed, there are some really bright folks on this forum.
    It's the wooden boat forum. If this were the fiberglass boat forum, I imagine things would look differently.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

So how are things going in the national parks these days. I heard that visitors have been cutting down trees in Joshua Tree, and there have been deaths and injuries. Poaching and trash dumping in the Everglades but I imagine that is an ongoing situation………
    And if someone sues over an injury that can be sheeted home to the shut down, who do they sue? donald? Or themselves as citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    So how are things going in the national parks these days. I heard that visitors have been cutting down trees in Joshua Tree, and there have been deaths and injuries. Poaching and trash dumping in the Everglades but I imagine that is an ongoing situation………
    And if someone sues over an injury that can be sheeted home to the shut down, who do they sue? donald? Or themselves as citizens?
    put them in the Thunderdome, with geese.