Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Middle Tennessee EBS

Default Re: Middle Tennessee EBS

Actually everyone was quite measured.

Em, the photographic evidence is pretty thin on the ground although there is a truly artless group photo that is currently being considered for publication. I lost my way in the menus of my new camera, annoying and embarrassing.

It was great to see friends old and new and think we could have the nucleus of a wooden biased community. Will and Debbie drove up from Huntsville, Tony from Knoxville, Lee from outside of Columbia and Chad from Chattanooga so we're a pretty wide flung bunch but not so far we couldn't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Actually everyone was quite measured.
    Yeah! We were measured by ounces and pints but apparently we're all lovers and not fighters.
    One of the most enduring qualities of an old wooden boat is the smell it imparts to your clothing.

Had a good time and hopefully we can do it again soon. Anyone ever figure out what the deal was with Paul? Wish I could have stayed a bit longer but it was getting late and I still had to get an early start the next morning.

Years ago we had a small group of folks and we named ourselves the SouthEast Beer Drinkers and Boat Builders. I think our first meeting was myself, John Bell, Ironmule (ain't heard from Jeff in a while), and Wayne Williams.

Chad
    There are three ways to do things: The right way, the wrong way and my way.

Three Little Birds
    Love is My Religion