Thread: Trump just selected a former FOX & Friends host to be the next U.N. Ambassador

Default Trump just selected a former FOX & Friends host to be the next U.N. Ambassador

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: Trump just selected a former FOX & Friends host to be the next U.N. Ambassador

Nice

Default Re: Trump just selected a former FOX & Friends host to be the next U.N. Ambassador

Who™ ?

NPR: SOURCE SAYS

She’s been at the top of the list since the day after Nikki Haley announced her retirement, and now even NPR knows it.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

I grew a tomato plant in a 5 gallon bucket. Can I be the Secretary of Agriculture? I'll dye my hair blonde

She looks the part.

St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2

She'll fit right in.

There have been other missteps, including the time when she cited D-Day — the Allied invasion of Normandy against the Nazis — as an example of America's strong relationship with Germany.
    Before joining the Trump administration, she had no government or foreign policy experience, though she did work on some overseas assignments for ABC, including in Baghdad.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    I grew a tomato plant in a 5 gallon bucket. Can I be the Secretary of Agriculture? I'll dye my hair blonde
    Show us yer tits.

Hahaha! You Aussies are all the same JayInOz

I don't think we have much to crow about politically speaking………………….

elect a clown....

Sky and Trump seem to have the same values when it comes to
    admin appointees, females with good looks.

Why would you want someone with experience? This is a just for show job because we could care less about any other country in the world.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

He wants someone to read speaking points, but who won't have the capacity to develop speaking points.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Grew up on our street just 2 blocks away here in Rockford. Folks here know the family well; father generally acknowledged as a "jerk".