Thread: A Guideboat for Yule?

Default A Guideboat for Yule?

A heads up, sneaking stealthily into the market is an affordable adirondack guideboat....a book that details these boats piece by piece and builder by builder. Some of us looked at the first manuscript years ago, and recommended that it go back to the shop. It did and with the additional work by a historian and builder it was finished. Full of photos and drawings with an ingenious glossary first design. WB has it in their store and I imagine Mystic does as well. Figure that there will be reviews but they win't be out till January.
    Ben Fuller
    Ran Tan, Liten Kuhling, Tipsy, Tippy, Josef W., Merry Mouth, Imp, Macavity, Look Far, Flash and a quiver of other 'yaks.
    "Bound fast is boatless man."

Default Re: A Guideboat for Yule?

If I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, eventually they would find me attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by rbgarr View Post
    Nope, The Adirondack Guideboat, Stephen B. Sulavik. Good to see that the Durant is back in print. Sulavik is much more granular.
    Ben Fuller
    Ran Tan, Liten Kuhling, Tipsy, Tippy, Josef W., Merry Mouth, Imp, Macavity, Look Far, Flash and a quiver of other 'yaks.

Looks like its backordered at WB. https://www.woodenboatstore.com/prod...nd-their-boats Mystic or Adirondack Museum might have copies.
    Ben Fuller

"Revisions and additions by Christopher H. Woodward."
    Steve Martinsen