Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Jim Acosta barred from WhiteHouse

Default Re: Jim Acosta barred from WhiteHouse

I think the whole assault bit is dumb. Acosta should have been decredentialed for his hectoring and filibustering of the President, who is under no obligation to even give a press conference. Acosta and the scum he works for seem to have forgotten this. They've bitten the hand that feeds them. CNN itself should be barred indefinitely.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    I think the whole assault bit is dumb. Acosta should have been decredentialed for his hectoring and filibustering of the President, who is under no obligation to even give a press conference. Acosta and the scum he works for seem to have forgotten this. They've bitten the hand that feeds them. CNN itself should be barred indefinitely.
    Still want to beat a dead horse don't you SB?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    Yes, we know how you feel about a free press and Donald being above the law, but give us your thoughts on the Antebellum South, and the ‘Good Master ‘ theory.
    Rattling the teacups.

^ Yeah, and don't hold back. Really let us have it.
    I don't care to know what the tough do when the going gets tough.

I am interested in what the enlightened do.