Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Saudis kill and dismember journalist in consulate in Istanbul

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Default Re: Saudis kill and dismember journalist in consulate in Istanbul

Trump is doing what he does best, supporting a dictator! Why because he says that he's getting 450 millions of "things" from Saudi Arabia. Of course, he doesn't have a clue what "THINGS" he's talking about just that the USA is getting 450 million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    Has any forensic evidence, any evidence at all, been produced? Who is the proponent of such evidence? Where are we on the issue of evidence at this point?

Patience, grasshopper. All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBauer View Post
    Patience, grasshopper. All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
    this could be the November surprise.. no wonder Jared has now a full detail of 24 hour secret service agents around him - it may not be due to the “press” inquiry.

the Saudis hate double dealers. Only friends drink out of the Royal well.
    Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

These tapes were leaked to the Turkish press, which is government-controlled, by Turkish intelligence. That is not to say that they are the real deal, but with foreknowledge of Turkey's ire at Saudi Arabia, it gives me pause that a state-run press leaks info from a state intelligence office. This is truly a case of deep intrigue.

Kevin
    There are two kinds of boaters: those who have run aground, and those who lie about it.

An opinion from a Saudi writer who says sanctions by the US will lead to an economic disaster... for the US and drive Riyadh into the arms of Tehran. two scoops has his excuse now.

I read the Saudi statement in response to the American proposals regarding sanctions on Saudi Arabia. The information circulating within decision-making circles within the kingdom have gone beyond the language used in the statement and discuss more than 30 potential measures to be taken against the imposition of sanctions on Riyadh. They present catastrophic scenarios that would hit the US economy much harder than Saudi Arabia’s economic climate.

If US sanctions are imposed on Saudi Arabia, we will be facing an economic disaster that would rock the entire world. Riyadh is the capital of its oil, and touching this would affect oil production before any other vital commodity. It would lead to Saudi Arabia's failure to commit to producing 7.5 million barrels. If the price of oil reaching $80 angered President Trump, no one should rule out the price jumping to $100, or $200, or even double that figure.

An oil barrel may be priced in a different currency, Chinese yuan, perhaps, instead of the dollar. And oil is the most important commodity traded by the dollar today.

There are simple procedures, that are part of over 30 others, that Riyadh will implement directly, without flinching an eye if sanctions are imposed.

Turki Aldakhil

All of this will throw the Middle East, the entire Muslim world, into the arms of Iran, which will become closer to Riyadh than Washington.

This is all when it comes to oil, but Saudi Arabia is not just about oil, it is a leader in the Muslim world with its standing and geographical importance. And perhaps trusted exchange of information between Riyadh and America and Western countries will be a thing of the past after it had contributed to the protection of millions of Westerners, as testified by senior Western officials themselves.

Imposing any type of sanctions on Saudi Arabia by the West will cause the kingdom to resort to other options, US President Donald Trump had said a few days ago, and that Russia and China are ready to fulfill Riyadh’s military needs among others. No one can deny that repercussions of these sanctions will include a Russian military base in Tabuk, northwest of Saudi Arabia, in the heated four corners of Syria, Israel, Lebanon and Iraq.

At a time where Hamas and Hezbollah have turned from enemies into friends, getting this close to Russia will lead to a closeness to Iran and maybe even a reconciliation with it.
    It will not be strange that Riyadh would stop buying weapons from the US. Riyadh is the most important customer of US companies, as Saudi Arabia buys 10 percent of the total weapons that these US companies produce, and buys 85 percent from the US army which means what’s left for the rest of the world is only five percent; in addition to the end of Riyadh’s investments in the US government which reaches $800 billion.

The US will also be deprived of the Saudi market which is considered one of the top 20 economies in the world.
    These are simple procedures that are part of over 30 others that Riyadh will implement directly, without flinching an eye if sanctions are imposed on it, according to Saudi sources who are close to the decision-makers.

The truth is that if Washington imposes sanctions on Riyadh, it will stab its own economy to death, even though it thinks that it is stabbing only Riyadh!

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2018/10/14/US-sanctions-on-Riyadh-would-mean-Washington-is-stabbing-itself.html
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

Well.... the 12% that voted Trump, that wanted to 'shake things up'.... this may be just what they were looking for.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Even if everything lines out eventually, as I imagine it will, why is it that we have to sever all diplomatic and business ties with SA over this alleged assassination?

Why haven't mainstream Democrats called for similar disengagement over the Prince's war in Yemen, which has cost tens of thousands of lives?

Why isn't Lindsey going crazy over that? Why is this Saudi journalist's life (as respects American values and interests) worth so much more than those poor people in Yemen?

On what moral basis does any Western nation preach to the Saudis about political killings? What is our standing that the US can tell the Saudis what to do?

Some deaths are more noticeable than others. Consider the guy Trump shot on 5th avenue.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Some deaths are more noticeable than others. Consider the guy Trump shot on 5th avenue.
    There is scant evidence of a death at this point. See the problem?

The cleaners are really good.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    An opinion from a Saudi writer who says sanctions by the US will lead to an economic disaster... for the US and drive Riyadh into the arms of Tehran. two scoops has his excuse now.

I read the Saudi statement in response to the American proposals regarding sanctions on Saudi Arabia. The information circulating within decision-making circles within the kingdom have gone beyond the language used in the statement and discuss more than 30 potential measures to be taken against the imposition of sanctions on Riyadh. They present catastrophic scenarios that would hit the US economy much harder than Saudi Arabia’s economic climate.

If US sanctions are imposed on Saudi Arabia, we will be facing an economic disaster that would rock the entire world. Riyadh is the capital of its oil, and touching this would affect oil production before any other vital commodity. It would lead to Saudi Arabia's failure to commit to producing 7.5 million barrels. If the price of oil reaching $80 angered President Trump, no one should rule out the price jumping to $100, or $200, or even double that figure.

An oil barrel may be priced in a different currency, Chinese yuan, perhaps, instead of the dollar. And oil is the most important commodity traded by the dollar today.

There are simple procedures, that are part of over 30 others, that Riyadh will implement directly, without flinching an eye if sanctions are imposed.

Turki Aldakhil

All of this will throw the Middle East, the entire Muslim world, into the arms of Iran, which will become closer to Riyadh than Washington.

This is all when it comes to oil, but Saudi Arabia is not just about oil, it is a leader in the Muslim world with its standing and geographical importance. And perhaps trusted exchange of information between Riyadh and America and Western countries will be a thing of the past after it had contributed to the protection of millions of Westerners, as testified by senior Western officials themselves.

Imposing any type of sanctions on Saudi Arabia by the West will cause the kingdom to resort to other options, US President Donald Trump had said a few days ago, and that Russia and China are ready to fulfill Riyadh’s military needs among others. No one can deny that repercussions of these sanctions will include a Russian military base in Tabuk, northwest of Saudi Arabia, in the heated four corners of Syria, Israel, Lebanon and Iraq.

At a time where Hamas and Hezbollah have turned from enemies into friends, getting this close to Russia will lead to a closeness to Iran and maybe even a reconciliation with it.
    It will not be strange that Riyadh would stop buying weapons from the US. Riyadh is the most important customer of US companies, as Saudi Arabia buys 10 percent of the total weapons that these US companies produce, and buys 85 percent from the US army which means what’s left for the rest of the world is only five percent; in addition to the end of Riyadh’s investments in the US government which reaches $800 billion.

The US will also be deprived of the Saudi market which is considered one of the top 20 economies in the world.
    These are simple procedures that are part of over 30 others that Riyadh will implement directly, without flinching an eye if sanctions are imposed on it, according to Saudi sources who are close to the decision-makers.

The truth is that if Washington imposes sanctions on Riyadh, it will stab its own economy to death, even though it thinks that it is stabbing only Riyadh!

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2018/10/14/US-sanctions-on-Riyadh-would-mean-Washington-is-stabbing-itself.html
    We have always known there was a threat and a turning a blind eye to the evil men do there. I am sure there will be more 28 missing pages of the next report.

Trump is no Will Kane.

Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

Turkey is searching the Consul's residence. There are suggestions that member's of the king's bodyguard may have done the work.

"Who will rid me of this troublesome…journalist"

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    Turkey is searching the Consul's residence. There are suggestions that member's of the king's bodyguard may have done the work.

"Who will rid me of this troublesome…journalist"
    Suggestions? They arrived by private jet at 3am, are seen on video entering the Consulate, and are seen again on video leaving the Consulate with a bunch of small packages, then immediately leave the country.

One wonders why the Turkish government, no friend to journalists, mind you, has become utterly consumed with this particular journalist. Had he been a staunch critic of Erdogan, I suggest that there would be significantly less concern for his welfare.

Not just consumed, but utterly consumed!
    bccphalarope(dot)com

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by twodot View Post
    Not just consumed, but utterly consumed!
    Because he hates Saudi more!

And what do you think of the Crown Prince’s brother, Khalid Bin Salman, the Saudi’s Ambassador to the United States being recalled to Saudi Arabia? Not to return, so they say. Could things maybe not be going so well for his brother?

How about Mohammad al-Otaibbi? Seems he’s got some ‘splainin’ to do.
    Saudi Consul fired and placed under investigation after he is 'recorded saying 'Do this outside; you're going to get me in trouble' during torture of journalist'

No one will explain, any of them returned to SA will disappear one way or another.
    If I was on the hit squad I'd be winding up my affairs ahead of the bullets, or running.

How about Mohammad al-Otaibbi? Seems he’s got some ‘splainin’ to do.
    Saudi Consul fired and placed under investigation after he is 'recorded saying 'Do this outside; you're going to get me in trouble' during torture of journalist'
    Otaibbi family is connected to Riyadh Bank which holds Riyadh capital (high wealth Arab and American investors) currently holding huge real estate in New York, London and big real estate development deals in Riyadh and Dubai.

Follow the money…… to the 1% no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    No one will explain, any of them returned to SA will disappear one way or another.
    If I was on the hit squad I'd be winding up my affairs ahead of the bullets, or running.

The crown Prince is wasting no time. One of the 15 men that flew in to kill Khashoggi, Mashal Saad al-Bostani, a 31 year old Lieutenant in the Saudi Royal Air Force was killed in Riyadh in a suspicious car accident. Who will be next?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hoppe View Post
    Otaibbi family is connected to Riyadh Bank which holds Riyadh capital (high wealth Arab and American investors) currently holding huge real estate in New York, London and big real estate development deals in Riyadh and Dubai.
    Uh huh.
    Rattling the teacups.

This whole thing really does seem like the plot of a seriously stupid movie.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

The crown Prince is wasting no time. One of the 15 men that flew in to kill Khashoggi, Mashal Saad al-Bostani, a 31 year old Lieutenant in the Saudi Royal Air Force was killed in Riyadh in a suspicious car accident. Who will be next?
    Saudis- do they sub-contract to Mossad?

Quote Originally Posted by birlinn View Post
    Here's the connection...

Quote Originally Posted by birlinn View Post
    Had Mossad done it, there would have been no trace (unless they wanted the publicity). Those guys are professionals.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    This whole thing really does seem like the plot of a seriously stupid movie.
    Yeah, well consider the Base's typical viewing habits.

"According to widely reported accounts of the audio tape that Turkish intelligence says documents Khashoggi’s murder, al-Otaibi can be heard imploring al-Tubaigy to “Do this outside. You’re going to get me in trouble.” The reply from bin Salman’s assassins: “If you want to live, be quiet!”"

https://heisenbergreport.com/2018/10/18/in-complete-coincidence-air-force-lieutenant-from-khashoggi-hit-team-dies-in-car-crash-turkish-media/

There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....