Thread: If the cry baby can't stand the heat, he should get out of the GD kitchen

Default If the cry baby can't stand the heat, he should get out of the GD kitchen

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

He ought'ta worry, his neighbors beat him up in his own yard. He might try being less of an a-hole.

Default Re: If the cry baby can't stand the heat, he should get out of the GD kitchen

Or we could dial back the violent rhetoric and hate. Lead by example.

Default Re: If the cry baby can't stand the heat, he should get out of the GD kitchen

Nicholas so do you advocate violence against anyone who does not subscribe to your personal views?

i am sure that the NRA and the RWW are eagerly awaiting your answer.
    Enjoy a good rum on the rocks at sunset.

One word answer, Rum, "NO". Violence? My neighbors aren't resorting to fisticuffs in my yard. I'm not advocating violence at all. I'm saying Paul should maybe quit the political games when I post "get out of the GD kitchen". Evidently you have a problem with reading comprehension. Something to work on, eh?
    Last edited by Nicholas Scheuer; 10-09-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Rand Paul is a moron. His father is a moron. The two of them together couldn't tell the ocean from the beach.

Jeff C

Take er easy O'l Buddy, SE Wisconson is so heavy red / Tea Party I dare not speak my piece in public.
    Tom from Rubicon

Rand Paul has been shot at during a baseball game, was assaulted and hospitalized with broken bones from a backside attack by his neighbor, and most recently was stalked and harassed at the airport. Rand Paul is a duly-elected Senator of this Republic and represents millions of people, both in Kentucky and throughout America.

The Right is very patient with Leftwing bullying and harassment (sometimes far too patient, imho), but at some point that changes.

Quote Originally Posted by twodot View Post
    ^This word brought to you from the "there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville" party.
    Exactly.

Jeff C

It's very sad what you "good citizens" have become. Night, now

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Scheuer View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

He ought'ta worry, his neighbors beat him up in his own yard. He might try being less of an a-hole.
    Take a chill pill, dude. Rand Paul was at that baseball practice where people got hot.

Of course, Prof. Ford is getting death threats, and he seems to have no sympathy for her, so his view is a bit warped, but no question, people are getting way too wound up.

this is what happens when you work hard to ensure that every man, woman, and child in the country has enough guns and ammo to instigate a coup in a third world nation. Sorry there, Mr. Rand, you helped create this monster.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Didn't trump once utter something about second amendment people taking care of things?
    Вещи меняются 6 ноября.
    سيتم إجراء التاريخ في 6 نوفمبر
    歷史將於11月6日完成
    역사는 11 월 6 일에 만들어 질 것입니다.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    Rand Paul is a duly-elected Senator of this Republic and represents millions of people, both in Kentucky and throughout America.
    Tells you all that you need to know about the people allowed to vote in Kentucky.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

As a vociferous advocate of white, totalitarian misogyny, you should realize you do not have standing to disparage anyone's citizenship.
    Rattling the teacups.

Ford death threats:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-death-threats

Sleep tight!
    One of the most enduring qualities of an old wooden boat is the smell it imparts to your clothing.

I' agree with you to the extent of the violence. No one should be physically harmed, be it Rand Paul, a protester at a trump rally, or a woman at a march.

It is ridiculous, however, for those people yelling at their members of congress to be called a 'mob' by Trump and the GOP. Are his rallies not mobs? Has he not told them to 'beat the hell' out of protesters? Then, back in 2010 the Tea Party was storming town halls and yelling at the congressman/senator. They were not mobs?

Meanwhile, we've had about 40k violent gun incidents this year, and how many make the news?

I'd also point out that we seem to accept all this as free speech if it's politically motivated.
    How do we form a mutiny? Our new captain is navigating poorly.

Maybe we will get lucky and this hurricane will go over and park on D C.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    Didn't trump once utter something about second amendment people taking care of things?
    Well now that could be just about anyone. Last time I checked the second amendment applied to all citizens.
    I don't know why anyone assumes everyone in the US isn't well armed?

Pish posh, there is no place in this state that I would be afraid to speak my piece in public. What are you afraid of? I work and play in an area where most people disagree with my personal views. At work I keep my political views to myself as should others. At play I say what I want when I want and have suffered no repercussions other than some who disagree thinking I'm an a$$hole. Doesn't bother me a bit to have people disagree with me. Happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom from Rubicon View Post
    Take er easy O'l Buddy, SE Wisconson is so heavy red / Tea Party I dare not speak my piece in public.
    Tom from Rubicon
    The best helping hand you will ever receive is the one at the end of your own arm.

So you think voting should be restricted to people with certain political viewpoints?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerie Maa View Post
    Tells you all that you need to know about the people allowed to vote in Kentucky.
    The best helping hand you will ever receive is the one at the end of your own arm.

This thing with people using violence to make a point is pretty scary to me. People on both sides of an argument can rhetoric it away all they want, but what I see is not only the unraveling of our democracy, but the fraying of the fabric that binds our civilization. Since our 'leaders' seem incapable of actually leading, how will things ever get better?

Mickey Lake
    'A disciple of the Norse god of aesthetically pleasing boats, Johan Anker'

It's not so much 'being incapable' as the direction they are leading and their goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceboy View Post
    So you think voting should be restricted to people with certain political viewpoints?
    How on earth did you read that into my post.
    Comprehension problems, much?
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

Rand Paul in an interview on a Kentucky radio show:

I fear that there's going to be an assassination. I really worry that somebody is going to be killed, and that those who are ratcheting up the conversation ... they have to realize they bear some responsibility if this elevates to violence.
    Trump during a campaign rally in 2016:

Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is... I don't know.
    Their hypocrisy has no bounds.

Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell are my senators and are absolutely deplorable.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.
    Trump is doing beautifully.

[QUOTE]Paul's wife, Kelley, revealed in a Breitbart News interview on Friday that she sleeps with a "loaded gun by my bed," has updated her home's security system and has "deadbolts all around my house."/QUOTE]

I hope he doesn't have to get up and pee in the middle of the night.

Where did this all start? Let's go back a few presidents, both Dem and Rep. Hmm.. nothing there....
    Now let's take a look at Trump campaign rallies and his rhetoric since. Ah! There it is! And, it works! The weak and gullible rally around it. Many Reps who did not support nor endorse Trump are now kissing his back side and mimicking him (Graham's meltdown a fine example)
    Look no further then Mr. Trump for the reason that the worse in Americans is now coming out.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

It actually starts with Obama becoming president. He did not start it, everything swirled up around him as suddenly there was a black man in the oval office. Gun sales went through the roof, the hate mongers came out in force, and the GOP came out publicly saying they were going to make him a "One term president" by any means necessary. President Obama is not to blame for any of the racist rhetoric being thrown about. He is not responsible for all the guns. He did nothing to stroke the fury and hate. He was simply the catalyst for turning the US into what it is today.

I hope history treats him fairly and notes of how he tried to reach across the aisle only to be met with hostility and near violence.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Senator Paul is implying that his neighbor broke his six ribs because of a partisan political thing and not because of a get off my lawn asshole thing.
    I don't care to know what the tough do when the going gets tough.

I am interested in what the enlightened do.

Good lord these idiots go nuts using fear based rhetoric and projection then exclaim what a danger exists out there. Whiners.

He should be shot, but can he do it with Paul Ryan standing next to him?