Thread: The National Museum of Royal Barges, Bangkok, Thailand

Default The National Museum of Royal Barges, Bangkok, Thailand

I normally make videos about building Wharram sailboats (thread can be found here: http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...arram-Hitia-14 ), but I visited The National Museum of Royal Barges in Bangkok, Thailand and I made a very long video about it. I intentionally did not do much editing, so that everybody can pick and see what they like about these beautiful royal barges.

Default Re: The National Museum of Royal Barges, Bangkok, Thailand

Wow. Just wow. I just skipped through a bit... will look later. Fantastic.

I will be in Bangkok on Tuesday, and wish I had time to visit... but I have paperwork to do instead. Next time.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome and charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" Mark Twain... so... Carpe the living sh!t out of the Diem

Default Re: The National Museum of Royal Barges, Bangkok, Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Building Wharrams View Post
    I normally make videos about building Wharram sailboats (thread can be found here: http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...arram-Hitia-14 ), but I visited The National Museum of Royal Barges in Bangkok, Thailand and I made a very long video about it. I intentionally did not do much editing, so that everybody can pick and see what they like about these beautiful royal barges.

Brought back fond memories, I haven't been there since 1990.