Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feinstein Spy

Default Re: Feinstein Spy

Sweet Mother of God reds are Stupid.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    The spy was found out, and terminated, five years ago. It was kept quiet by the Obama/Comey/Brennan/Clapper team until it was recently leaked to Politico. It is obviously the work of, and more evidence of, the deep state . . .
    On the contrary. Keeping it quiet is the default response. Why tell the enemy what you know?
    He's a Mexican. -- Donald Trump.
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey
    It wasn't racism, it was an attack on Christianity. -- Fox News
    Crying white mothers are ratings gold. -- National Rifle Association

Is it that you didnít click on the link at the bottom of the post? I only posted the conclusion of the article, as indicated by - From: http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/08/...ed-office-spy/

Sky Blue has figured it out. He is obviously capable of critical thinking. The spy was found out, and terminated, five years ago. It was kept quiet by the Obama/Comey/Brennan/Clapper team until it was recently leaked to Politico. It is obviously the work of, and more evidence of, the deep state; and how they lead the lemmings by telling them what they want them to know.

It also displays another of their techniques. Feinstein, a dimocrat, was informed of a spy in her midst by the FBI, while a spy was employed against the Trump campaign, a republican, non-establishment entity.
    will you guys ever share your secret decoder rings with the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    On the contrary. Keeping it quiet is the default response. Why tell the enemy what you know?
    You are confused. If you wanted to use the spy, you’d leave him in place, guard the information he accessed, possibly feed him disinformation. In this case he was confronted and fired. He knew, Feinstein knew, the FBI knew, the only people who didn’t know, were the American people. Which is typical of our ‘intelligence services’ work.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

You are confused. If you wanted to use the spy, you’d leave him in place, guard the information he accessed, possibly feed him disinformation. In this case he was confronted and fired. He knew, Feinstein knew, the FBI knew, the only people who didn’t know, were the American people. Which is typical of our ‘intelligence services’ work.
    Usually, if I ask for proof right about now, you go off in the corner and pout so, I'll ask for proof here mdh just to see if you stay true to form.
    Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 08-09-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Usually, if I ask for proof right about now, you go off in the corner and pout so, I'll ask for proof here mdh just to see if you stay true to your form.
    In your quest you may find it enlightening to go to the OP, click the link, and read it.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Ya can't cure 'stupid', but ya can ask it to stick a sock in it.

Please.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

In your quest you may find it enlightening to go to the OP, click the link, and read it.
    The Federalist, one of the most biased Republican news source. I'd get more honesty out of something printed by the Sun in the UK and the National Enquirer in the US. Oh wait, maybe the NY Post.

You are confused. If you wanted to use the spy, youíd leave him in place, guard the information he accessed, possibly feed him disinformation.
    Not always desirable, not always possible. No matter, the default position is to keep it secret. Why tell the enemy what you know?
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey

Is it that you didnít click on the link at the bottom of the post? I only posted the conclusion of the article, as indicated by - From: http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/08/...ed-office-spy/

Sky Blue has figured it out. He is obviously capable of critical thinking. The spy was found out, and terminated, five years ago. It was kept quiet by the Obama/Comey/Brennan/Clapper team until it was recently leaked to Politico. It is obviously the work of, and more evidence of, the deep state; and how they lead the lemmings by telling them what they want them to know.

It also displays another of their techniques. Feinstein, a dimocrat, was informed of a spy in her midst by the FBI, while a spy was employed against the Trump campaign, a republican, non-establishment entity.
    If the Government told us every time they found a potential spy, that is all the papers would be full of. Foreign governments try all the time to get people in place, that's why we have so many three letter intelligence agencies.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    Not always desirable, not always possible. No matter, the default position is to keep it secret. Why tell the enemy what you know?
    In this case, the ‘enemy’ was us. Everyone else knew.

In this case, the ‘enemy’ was us. Everyone else knew.
    Right. The default position is to not tell the enemy what you know. Even the enemy knows that.

Feinstein is an obvious Commie pinko. She sleeps with a Chairman Mao blow up doll, has a bunch of condos in Manchuria.
    If he ever drinks the brew of 10 tanna leaves, he will become a monster the likes of which the world has never seen

Quote Originally Posted by Rigadog View Post
    Feinstein is an obvious Commie pinko. She sleeps with a Chairman Mao blow up doll, has a bunch of condos in Manchuria.
    And she owns a pizza chain that is just a front for selling children...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    How do Republicans benefit from seeing Feinstein lose now, when the next term will undoubtedly be her last (she'll be 90 when it ends) and with her opponent in 2018 a young, dynamic, progressive Latino.
    This story is being pushed by mdh, the Federalist and Donald Trump.

If you have a complaint or comment about the wisdom of the tactics being pursued by mdh, The Federalist and Trump, you should address your concerns to those people.

Why should we have to explain to you why mdh, posts an article from the Federalist?