Thread: Cop shoots 11 year old girl with taser

Default Cop shoots 11 year old girl with taser

11-Year-Old Girl Shot With Taser for Shoplifting

Cincinnati Police have launched a review after one of its officers used a Taser against an 11-year-old girl accused of shoplifting from a grocery store.

The officer, who was working as an off-duty detail at the store, shot the child in the back after responding to reports that several female juveniles were allegedly stealing items from the Kennard Avenue Kroger .
    I'll let you read the rest if you have the stomach for it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/11...cid=spartandhp

Default Re: Cop shoots 11 year old girl with taser

“You will respect mah authoritah!”

eff the police
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

The cop feared for his life!

Well, he couldn’t shoot her with his gun.

She had one of those bulletproof backpacks on...

Peace,
    I Have To Crack A Joke So I Don’t Weep

An eleven year old girl can make a pursuing cop look pretty inept.

An idea for over-use of taser syndrome: Before letting any of us use a cattle prod, Dad insisted we get a shock ourselves to know what it feels like. Same with a taser - Before issue each officer should be tased.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian McColgin View Post

An idea for over-use of taser syndrome: Before letting any of us use a cattle prod, Dad insisted we get a shock ourselves to know what it feels like. Same with a taser - Before issue each officer should be tased.
    As a child, we had a prod and an old whip. My older brother mastered the prod, which prompted (I bravely refused to use the word prodded) me to learn the whip.

A bullwhip has much more range than a cattle prod.

Yes, I can still crack a whip. And, no, you do not want to get into a towel snapping contest with me. Unless you want stitches...

Peace,
    Robert

Someone ought to taser that ***holes gronicles.
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post

Yes, I can still crack a whip. And, no, you do not want to get into a towel snapping contest with me. Unless you want stitches...
    Kinky!
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

ignoring the elephant in the room.. can you be charged with "obstructing official business" when he is off-duty?

From Ohio's penal code:

2921.31 Obstructing official business.
    (A) No person, without privilege to do so and with purpose to prevent, obstruct, or delay the performance by a public official of any authorized act within the public official's official capacity, shall do any act that hampers or impedes a public official in the performance of the public official's lawful duties.
    (B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of obstructing official business. Except as otherwise provided in this division, obstructing official business is a misdemeanor of the second degree. If a violation of this section creates a risk of physical harm to any person, obstructing official business is a felony of the fifth degree.
    So if the off-duty officer deems the girl a risk to do him physical harm.. it turns into a felony.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    Kinky!
    Hahaha.

I have sent folks to the doctor three times with a hand towel. The thigh busts open like an overripe fruit. Pow!

Of course, I real ninja,frays the end of the towel, then ties the “tassel” off with a culled thread. The little wild threads on the end do all the work.

Peace,
    Robert

P.S. I also snap for accuracy. The best is snapping a fly with a towel. Blammo!

Seems to me that cops generally do 'get tazed', during training - no longer? Maybe needs to be required, perhaps on a weekly basis. Some folks don't remember so well.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Hahaha.

I have sent folks to the doctor three times with a hand towel. The thigh busts open like an overripe fruit. Pow!

Of course, I real ninja,frays the end of the towel, then ties the “tassel” off with a culled thread. The little wild threads on the end do all the work.

Peace,
    Robert

P.S. I also snap for accuracy. The best is snapping a fly with a towel. Blammo!
    I've never frayed the end - we always put a nice twist in it, and wetted it a bit. Lost my interest in it after I got my butt kicked by dad for snapping my brother. No stitches, however. AFA the bullwhip - I found one at a neighbors ranch, when I was just a little kid - but I'd seen 'Rawhide', so of course I had to try it! Snapped that thing forward, and the tip hit me right in the back of the head - dropped me like a bag of flour! I figured that was a 'sign' that, perhaps, I shouldn't be doing that, either!
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    I've never frayed the end - we always put a nice twist in it, and wetted it a bit. Lost my interest in it after I got my butt kicked by dad for snapping my brother. No stitches, however. AFA the bullwhip - I found one at a neighbors ranch, when I was just a little kid - but I'd seen 'Rawhide', so of course I had to try it! Snapped that thing forward, and the tip hit me right in the back of the head - dropped me like a bag of flour! I figured that was a 'sign' that, perhaps, I shouldn't be doing that, either!

Haha. Yes, I left out the ENTIRE learning curve. Shoot. A B.B. gun ain’t got nothing on a bullwhip!

Peace,
    Almost Whipped My Eye Out

Haha. Yes, I left out the ENTIRE learning curve. Shoot. A B.B. gun ain’t got nothing on a bullwhip!

Peace,
    Almost Whipped My Eye Out
    Ever seen a paracord whip? I've been wanting to braid one up for a while now.
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dryfoot View Post
    Ever seen a paracord whip? I've been wanting to braid one up for a while now.
    I have now.

Like I needed another obsession.

Really, it’s be nice to have a nice whip, though. If only to add to my busking routine.
    Or, shoot, seems whip making wouldn’t be too bad a jobby hobby, eh?

Peace,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Seems to me that cops generally do 'get tazed', during training - no longer? Maybe needs to be required, perhaps on a weekly basis. Some folks don't remember so well.
    I do believe that taking a taser hit is now a part of every cop's training.

The problem here isn't the fact that people almost always recover from a taser. It is the cold-hearted and craven nature of any adult who would taser an 11 year old child for any reason.

Agree completely. We're attracting too many of the 'wrong sorts' to law enforcement.

And then... there's this:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...80B9&FORM=VIRE

what I don't understand is....

Where is her father in all this...

If this happened to one of mine my response would be utterly reptilian, devoid of all humanity, all compassion.

The cop would learn the real meaning of fear, pain and loss of control.

Law? tazering a child is against NATURAL law

On the subject of protecting the young of my clan, There are no limits.

I have now.

Like I needed another obsession.

Really, it’s be nice to have a nice whip, though. If only to add to my busking routine.
    Or, shoot, seems whip making wouldn’t be too bad a jobby hobby, eh?

Peace,
    Robert
    Didn't mean to enable, it just sort of happens. . .

I'd love to have a crack (groan) at braiding one, it really doesn't look too hard. The hard part is deciding what color.

Or handle.

Nosce te ipsum

I learned on various cattle, buggy, bull, and hunting whips. At my best I could really show off on my pony Thunder. It was a sort of volley job with a crack over the forward off, rear near, forward near, rear off, and ending with a crack between Thunder's ears. All through those two seconds and five pops Thunder stood dead still.

That was for the handy hunter event. In real life my moment of triumph came when I was riding whip. The fox had plunged over a sand cliff and was running down the beach. The hounds were in pursuit. The Huntsman, Master, and field were all drawn up on the cliff rim. Thunder and i came blasting out of the underbrush, leapt off with me cracking the whip, and did a perfect slide (we'd been practicing) to the beach. We forded and swam three creeks in that run before the fox went to ground and the hounds, Thunder, and I shivered for an hour before about half the hunt arrived. Later the hound truck and one van arrived. No room for Thunder. It was a ten mile hack home. Mother, rather than loading her horse in the van, hacked home with me . . .

. . . and tried to extract what other adolescent idiocies I might be plotting with the pony. I did not reveal the leap over the closed lower half of the dutch door into the barn until Thunder and I and I had it down. Coming to a stop in 12 feet after a 3'6" jump took a bit of practice before we stopped crashing the far wall. Overhead clearance was no problem because I went to the side and only exposed maybe 4" of collar bone above Thunder's withers.

Back to the whips - it's about sound. One never hits a hound, horse, or bovine with the lash. One might hit, well at least get close enough to terrorize, a person using a spiked rapping bar to get a jumper to pick his hooves up. It was just a little bruise on that creep's cheek.