Thread: Help identify this boat?

Default Help identify this boat?

Hello, I am new here and hope this is the right place to post this. I have a family member back in Ohio and in one of the barns they have this wooden boat. They donít know anything on it just it was a past relatives and they told me itís been there for a long time. I believe it is a Thompsonís boat but I have no idea what model or even if it is that manufacture. All of the boats I find online that look similar donít have the windshield side brackets as low as this one. They all start at the top and come down. I donít have any experience with wooden boats so what should I look for on this boat. It sounded pretty solid but definitely needs work and new seats and a motor. Any help would be appreciated. These are the only pictures I have currently. Also what would a estimate be on what this boat is worth currently and possibly just fixed up and water worthy. These are the only pictures I have as I am in Arizona and I would be bringing it here if itís worth it on my next trip out there. Thanks for you time. Bryce