DSC02332.jpg

This is a 1957 Richardson 34 that the owner wants to be rid of. It is pretty good condition, except that some asshat tossed a Molotov cocktail on the foredeck and charred the foredeck planking and coach house windscreen pretty badly. It needs a couple of windows replaced, some decking, repairs to the coach house roof and interior liner, new foredeck hatch, and a new anchor windlass. The hull is cedar on oak, monel fastened; transom, deckhouse and all joinery is solid mahogany, all still in very good shape. Engines are good, and have been stabilized for storage. It has been sitting on its cradle/trailer for a few years now, but located in a boat yard on open ground that stays damp year-round, so the planking has not dried out. The boat is located in Yarmouth, NS. If you are interested and want more info, contact me. I think that the owner is willing to let this go for a surprisingly short song.

Disclaimer: I have no financial involvement in the vessel - just posting for a friend. If I had the time & money, I would not be posting this.