Thread: man harasses a woman for wearing Puerto Rican shirt while LEO stands by

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Default man harasses a woman for wearing Puerto Rican shirt while LEO stands by

Default Re: man harasses a woman for wearing Puerto Rican shirt while LEO stands by

What the heck is wrong with people, seems some are eat up with the dumba$$.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Default Re: man harasses a woman for wearing Puerto Rican shirt while LEO stands by

eff the police
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Hard to imagine what that worthless cop would do in a real crisis when he's too gutless to intervene in this case.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Under investigation, there's a perfectly good video showing the cop doing nothing. He should be shown the door. Gives cops a bad name NOT that they often deserve one.

Makes me think the cop actually was sympathetic with the guy shouting abuse at the woman.

Damn foreigners.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.
    Trump is doing beautifully.

Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

My nephew (grown man) loves Captain America. I kid him he is Captain Puerto Rico.
    That dooshe nozzel is "Red" from "That 70's Show".
    Trumps Confederate States of America

'too gutless'? No Rich, Tom called it. Cops in the U.S. of A. are overwhelmingly 'baggers.. Trumpkins.

This took place and was posted on Facebook Live on the 14th of June. Almost a month later it got more attention and the cop resigned. I wonder how long the investigation would have lasted if news shows hadn't picked it up.

Ok, I've not watched this vid.. but I found this in a private forum from someone who said she did.. and more.

fwiw -

Just some additional info. I watched the complete 32 minute live feed. I agree that clips make it look like the cop was doing nothing. But what you didn’t see was that this wasn’t the original call. Old drunk redneck (ODR) had a buddy that had attacked and choked a woman. The officer there had called for backup and was trying to keep multiple drunks at bay, keeping an eye on others off screen to the right. As soon as others arrived, they got the others cuffed and turned attention to ODR. Female officer had a very kind, calm discussion with the woman filming and original officer took her entire statement against ODR to add to his own observations.

OP’s video shut off as her battery was dying, but the last I saw they were preparing to take ODR into custody.
    anyone here see the longer video?

Bump for longer vid.

Anybody?
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by Durnik View Post
    Ok, I've not watched this vid.. but I found this in a private forum from someone who said she did.. and more.

fwiw -

anyone here see the longer video?
    The post you lifted smells like Russian Dressing. Just saying!

If any of that is true why did he resign?
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --

The most astounding common element in this recent rash of racist confrontation events is the way the people involved seem COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to the fact that they're being recorded and to the perfectly obvious chain of events that the recording will support.

Especially that cop. Any cop in america who doesn't conduct him/herself as though they're on camera won't be a cop for long.
    No adversary is worse than bad advice.

This appears to be the full video. I haven't watched it all yet.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Free Speech is only Free SPEECH if the individual wearing a T shirt with something written on it that he agrees with.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    The post you lifted smells like Russian Dressing. Just saying!

If any of that is true why did he resign?
    while I understand your skepticism, it's from a closed and private group where _everyone_ is vetted.. how I got in, I haven't a clue.

as for the cop? none (or next to) are completely clean.. perhaps the light was shining too close.

thanks for finding that video, Jimmy.

It seems that there was going to be a hearing about the officer either today or tomorrow. He resigned just before the hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Durnik View Post
    while I understand your skepticism, it's from a closed and private group where _everyone_ is vetted.. how I got in, I haven't a clue.

as for the cop? none (or next to) are completely clean.. perhaps the light was shining too close.

thanks for finding that video, Jimmy.
    I just watched the longer video and I don't agree with that forum posters assertions.

Not a Russian bot but maybe they are a spin-doctor.
    Skip

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    I just watched the longer video and I don't agree with that forum posters assertions.

Not a Russian bot but maybe they are a spin-doctor.
    I watched it, too. No reason for the cop to do nothing, he was just standing around. He could have placed himself between the woman and the harasser, as the fellow in the orange T-shirt eventually did.

Interesting. I just asked for the link to what the poster I quoted watched. Let's see if it's forthcoming, and if so, what it shows.

There was a previous call which involved another woman, but I see no reason why the officer couldn't have attempted to stop the man harassing the second woman.

Here is the link associated with the comment I posted. I'm unable to watch either right now so don't know to what degree they match - but the beginnings are different.

It's a fb link, apologies..

https://m.facebook.com/m.i.a.paperpl...9901335697359/