Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrats should forget about Roe v. Wade

Default Re: Democrats should forget about Roe v. Wade

and liberals do effing suck
    don't show up to vote
    don't give money to liberal causes
    if you don't do those two things you deserve to lose and lose often
    effing losers
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    don't show up to vote
    effing losers
    Do they deserve to die?
    Rattling the teacups.

"Democrats should forget about Roe v. Wade "

The left would like to have their supporters believe this but it will not be rescinded, worst case scenario for liberals is it will be left to each state, so calm down.

Norman, I think this is the most important matter.
    "It's the wrong cause to fight, at this moment in time. A much more important argument has to do with Kavanaugh's writings, in which he virtually implies that a President is essentially above the law, with the sole exception being impeachment. He's written that he doesn't think that presidents should be 'encumbered' by being subjected to civil or criminal actions... and that a President has, or should have, the authority to shut down any such investigation against him."

And John Smith's #11.

Roe/Wade, if overturned, will lose elections for the Trump party.

Quote Originally Posted by Durnik View Post
    the voting is done, hate won. don't bring an (especially outdated) ballot to a gun fight.
    No. I refuse to accept that. The vote is alive and well. The problem is stupidity and a lack of motivation. We get the bad government we deserve, but this can be turned around if we want it.

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    I've been telling these people for years, Bobby.

Maybe you can get through to them.

Take Pless, for example. The best he can do is 'liberals suck'.

The more likely scenario will be 'liberals die'.

I can't decide whether to add a smiley.

I don't think I will.
    Not likely, they think I'm a bsc conspiracy theorist.. even tho the Wallboy/Putin thing is all about conspiracy.. even tho Congress - both partys.. 3rd parties, too - failed to tell us (they knew) about Wallboy & Putin.. even tho Comey yelled "Hillary under investigation!" - while Wallboy was too.. even tho PBS knew _before_ the election, but said nothing till after.. how much freaking evidence do people need?

please do note the smiley
    noted.. (-:

don't show up to vote
    effing losers

To heck with all those. They run conservative candidates claiming 'people won't vote for libs'.. but the people wanted Sanders (and I don't mean Sarah!).

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    Norman, I think this is the most important matter.
    "It's the wrong cause to fight, at this moment in time. A much more important argument has to do with Kavanaugh's writings, in which he virtually implies that a President is essentially above the law, with the sole exception being impeachment. He's written that he doesn't think that presidents should be 'encumbered' by being subjected to civil or criminal actions... and that a President has, or should have, the authority to shut down any such investigation against him."

And John Smith's #11.

Roe/Wade, if overturned, will lose elections for the Trump party.
    Wallboy's base wanted two things.. well, 3, to piss off/on liberals too. The other two? The wall (he'll never get) I name him after, and overturn Roe vs Wade. The old reps have lost, 'baggers/ridiculous right now own the right wing/Republican Party - getting Roe vs Wade overturned will cheer them on. In fact, the overriding reason the ridiculous right started running their own candidates (who became the Tea Party/aka, 'baggers) was because the Reps were failing on the promise of overturning Roe vs Wade. imho.

'we deserve', CW?

Sorry, but I deserve none of that __it..

Dems have been charging right pushing Reps (& now 'baggers) further right - gotta have party differentiation, eh? - and those (all too few and even only relatively) sane among us have no choice.

thinking these two fit here.

36650873_272540653310303_7286305090158198784_n.jpg

and

Quote Originally Posted by Durnik View Post
    Not likely, they think I'm a bsc conspiracy theorist.. even tho the Wallboy/Putin thing is all about conspiracy.. even tho Congress - both partys.. 3rd parties, too - failed to tell us (they knew) about Wallboy & Putin.. even tho Comey yelled "Hillary under investigation!" - while Wallboy was too.. even tho PBS knew _before_ the election, but said nothing till after.. how much freaking evidence do people need?
    Someone told them not to talk about it. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0D96&FORM=VIRE

You see, hiliary was a shoo-in. Landslide. 90% chance.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    Someone told them not to talk about it. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0D96&FORM=VIRE

You see, hiliary was a shoo-in. Landslide. 90% chance.
    Forgot to take into account Comey and the Russian influence. A few things which you love to ignore; Hillary won the popular votes and five states where that Electoral numbers went to The Dumpster, the idiot won by just 77,000 votes. That's about the size of the city next to me during the college school year. So, it could have gone to Clinton and we ended up with a full blown idiot who can't get himself out of a wet paper bag.

'mdh'.. 'bing' (Microsofts propaganda engine - go ahead, search for Linux Server (from a Linux desktop) and see what it gives)..

Guess I'll never know exactly how wrong the video is.. as I'm feeling no need to waste time checking.

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile View Post
    "Democrats should forget about Roe v. Wade "

The left would like to have their supporters believe this but it will not be rescinded, worst case scenario for liberals is it will be left to each state, so calm down.
    Liberals had the opportunity to pass a federal law that would guarantee women the right to an abortion and whatever other reproductive issues they deem appropriate. They chose not to. Now they tell lies about how bad the future will be.

As you said it will be up to each state. And those states that ban abortion will not see a rise in deaths due to abortion. Coathangers have been replaced by drugs. Drugs that are safe to use in the privacy of one's home.
    Life is complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Little Time View Post
    Liberals had the opportunity to pass a federal law that would guarantee women the right to an abortion and whatever other reproductive issues they deem appropriate. They chose not to. Now they tell lies about how bad the future will be.

As you said it will be up to each state. And those states that ban abortion will not see a rise in deaths due to abortion. Coathangers have been replaced by drugs. Drugs that are safe to use in the privacy of one's home.
    So the little criminals can go ahead and 'murder their children' anyway, huh?

I am very grateful that I will never be in a room with you.
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    imagine we have provided education and contraception in a manner that there are no "unwanted" pregnancies anymore and have thus made abortion murder of some sort?
    Well, are you going to compel the use of contraception? What about pregnancies resulting from rape, incest, and ignorance? "Education" does not educate everybody, and even "educated" people can and do act stupidly.

And in the 200 years before we reach your Utopia, there will, of course, be lots of unwanted pregnancies, from all the usual human causes.

Such drugs exist, but they should be taken only under medical supervision, near a hospital where they can deal with severe hemorrhage. About a 2% risk, up to 12 weeks. Let's just be nice, and keep this procedure legal and in hospitals.

Even the best contraception is not 100% reliable. Abortion is not a good solution, but it may be the best available solution, depending on circumstances. Rather than making the procedure illegal, "prolifers" should be trying to make it unnecessary, so it is not seen as "the best available" solution.
    Last edited by robm; 07-11-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Conflating fetuses with Mars, now that's a new twist. Good one!