Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: An opinion from the left of this gun confiscation?

Default Re: An opinion from the left of this gun confiscation?

Quote Originally Posted by sleek View Post
    This was in my email,
    There's yer problem. If it comes by email, that by itself should set off all your liar alarms.
    "Where we would wish to reform we must not reproach." -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by sleek View Post
    Then investigate and issue warrents etc, maybe detain the man on the spot. What they did was an outright violation of constitution and authority. You cant act and rule on fear.
    Would you make the same claim if a person of Arabic appearance, wearing a T shirt saying "all Christians must die" and yelling that the USA should be under sharia law walked onto a plane wearing a belt full of explosives and an AK47? One would think not.

So, where do you draw the line?

Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    which is something i'm VERY against. if you haven't been convicted of a crime, you should not be robbed by the government so they can buy more toys to kill you with.
    So do you support the right of fanatical but law abiding Muslims etc to wander around with anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles and heavy machine guns on planes or near airports?

What about people who may just happen to walk into a bank heavily armed, with ski masks on? I mean, maybe they are just skiers who want to be good guys with a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris249 View Post
    What about people who may just happen to walk into a bank heavily armed, with ski masks on? I mean, maybe they are just skiers who want to be good guys with a gun?
    Well, obviously it depends - are we talking open-carry? I mean, if their weapons aren't concealed, they're just fine upstanding citizens, amirite?

What are you doing about it?