Thread: Jamestown Service

Default Jamestown Service

How do they do it? I placed an order at 1530 (that's about 3:30pm for you non 24hr clock types), regular shipping, and it showed up at 1400 the next day. Granted New England is not all that big, but Blue Hill is a bit remote. Pretty impressive processing and delivering faster than Amazon Prime. And since I placed a sizable epoxy order the shipping would have been as much as their VIP program so I signed up for that and now get free shipping for a year. You gotta love (and support) companies that provide great service.
    Steve B
    Sjogin IIIa
    PAYTON 13' Pea Pod

RIVUS 16' Melonseed

"If a man must be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." E. B. White

Default Re: Jamestown Service

I bet they'd been putting a shipment together for their bigger customers in Brooklin and slipped your order on the truck just in time.
    If I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, eventually they would find me attractive.

Default Re: Jamestown Service

That's impressive, and they're really fast, but I would boggle more at UPS since all Jamestown has to do is get it out the door by 4 or 5 that day. UPS must have all-night tranports, Blue Hill is what, 6 hours north by car?