Thread: Can anyone interpret this ?

Default Can anyone interpret this ?

What was he trying to say ?
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

Default Re: Can anyone interpret this ?

"I don't have a brain"

What he really wanted to say is that Sir Elton John is gay and he's not comfortable with that, not comfortable at all, but his handlers have told him not to mention it.

He was trying to say he got more people into the room than Elton?

It seems he can't hold a single thought from the start to the end of a sentence.

Lock me up...lock me up...help...I need help...I'm a danger to the world....
    ...I'm batshyte crazy as a sack full of ferrets...

He’s an absolute idiot most the time.
    "Simple minds discuss people, Average minds discuss things, and Great minds discuss ideas".

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Lock me up...lock me up...help...I need help...I'm a danger to the world....
    ...I'm batshyte crazy as a sack full of ferrets...
    Yep, that's what I thought.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

So, I popped it into Google translate and went to French then to German and back to English.
    It got a bit clearer:
    I broke more records Elton John.He seems to have many records.And by the way, I do not have a musical instrument.I do not have a guitar or organ.No organ Elton has an organ.And many other people who help.No, we have broken many records.We broke almost all records.Because you know, look, I just need this room.They need a lot more space.For basketball, hockey and all sports they need a lot of space.We do not need it.We have people in this room.We break all these records.Really, we do it without musical instruments.It's the only musical - the mouth.And I hope the brain is tied to the mouth, right?The brain More important than the mouth is the brain.The brain is much more important
    Ask me! I've got my Leatherman!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSibley View Post

Winning.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    So, I popped it into Google translate and went to French then to German and back to English.
    It got a bit clearer:
    I broke more records Elton John.He seems to have many records.And by the way, I do not have a musical instrument.I do not have a guitar or organ.No organ Elton has an organ.And many other people who help.No, we have broken many records.We broke almost all records.Because you know, look, I just need this room.They need a lot more space.For basketball, hockey and all sports they need a lot of space.We do not need it.We have people in this room.We break all these records.Really, we do it without musical instruments.It's the only musical - the mouth.And I hope the brain is tied to the mouth, right?The brain More important than the mouth is the brain.The brain is much more important
    The results of that.

"I've broken more records by Elton John, he seems to have a lot of records, and I do not have a musical instrument, I do not have a guitar or organ." "Organ, Elton has an organ, and many other people who help, no, we have many Plates broken, we broke almost all records, because you know, look, I just need this space They need a lot more space for basketball, hockey and all sports, they need a lot of space, we do not need it, we have people in this Space, we break all these records, really, we do it without, like the musical instruments, it's the only musical - the mouth, and I hope the brain is tied to the mouth, is not it? Brain is, the brain is much more important. "

I think it has something to do with his Space Force.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

He doesn't have an organ or gronicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    Or brain...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    Well, at least he admits he doesn't have an organ. That explains why Melania is upset. That, and the fact that he apparently keeps playing Frisbee with his Elton John records, resulting in a lot of breakage.

What worries me is, how will we know if he goes completely bonkers?

Quote Originally Posted by johnw View Post
    What worries me is, how will we know if he goes completely bonkers?
    know the end of King Lear?

Translation: Electrolytes!

Peace,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    Translation: Electrolytes!
    you are going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola company

Testing
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSibley View Post

Test failed - still no visible image.
    Creationists aren't mad - they're possessed of demons.

It's translated from the original Russian using a Hungarian phrase book, like this..

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. H. G. Wells

Trump- the only guy who can make George Dubya sound like Shakespeare.

it hurts my brain just to try to read it. I may not be a grammar Nazi, but that speech offends so many of my sensibilities, it is not even funny.

Heck, even my 5 year old niece speaks better than that. She can put together full sentences that stay on topic and target.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

During his campaign Trump made this statement about himself.
    "I'm very highly educated. I know words, I know the best words. But there's no better word than stupid."
    Allan of the Grove
    "never send a ferret to do a weasel's job.."

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

It's obvious his supporters understand him perfectly at all those rallies he holds.

He covets Sir Elton’s organ?

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by Puttputt View Post
    He covets Sir Elton’s organ?
    Pipe Organ?

OK, from English to Arabic to Russian to English renders the speech a LOT more coherent.

"I violate the best records of Elton John, seem to get a lot of records, and I, on the way, is not a musical instrument, I do not even get a guitar or guitar to some of the There are no Elton players, and many other people to help. We break almost every record, because you know, I need the opportunity, they need more opportunities, basketball, hockey and all games, they we need a lot of space, so we can destroy all of these records and, in fact, we do without, like musical instruments, this Musical revelation We hope is hanging on the brain. mouth, no, the brain is more important in his mouth - the brain, the brain is more important. "
    Rattling the teacups.

Beginnings of senile dementia? I'm actually serious. When he rambles incoherently like that, it sure does look like it. While anyone will sometimes sound like an utter idiot if their every public utterance is recorded and the stupid-sounding ones repeated endlessly, this is far, far beyond Bush's malapropisms or Obama's occasional goof. And he seems to be getting worse.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Beginnings of senile dementia? I'm actually serious. When he rambles incoherently like that, it sure does look like it. While anyone will sometimes sound like an utter idiot if their every public utterance is recorded and the stupid-sounding ones repeated endlessly, this is far, far beyond Bush's malapropisms or Obama's occasional goof. And he seems to be getting worse.
    And if you compare him to his interviews in the past, the contrast is shocking.

Not that his followers care whether or not he makes sense or if he is senile for that matter.
    Elect a clown expect a circus

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    And if you compare him to his interviews in the past, the contrast is shocking.
    Very true. I've seen interviews from fifteen or twenty years ago where he was quite coherent, reasonably well-spoken.

No doubt one of his supporters will be along soon to point out yet again that he won the election. Yes, boys, we know that. That's the problem, not the answer.
    Last edited by Keith Wilson; 07-08-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,

Richard Feynman

cleaver editing.... incredible how carefully taking words out of context can make a person seem like a genius... or too dumb to win a US Presidential election...

but this is par for the course, the Left has been doing this with Trumpy since day one, nothing new here

Sure --

Not only is my brain not right, I'm beyond caring much. It doesn't matter. I can just string together a bunch of nonsense sprinkled with a few dog-whistles... and the fools just eat it up.

I could murder the English Language at high noon in Times Square, and none of them would blink an eye.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Daniel, it's true that taking words out of context, carefully picking quotes, or selectively editing them can make anyone sound like a total fool. But you can listen to the recording of this, and there's no question that it's real. And the contrast with Trump years ago is very, very dramatic, not only here but in most of what he says..

Richard Feynman

I am trying to imagine a context in which Trump's statement makes any sense.
    Last edited by Bobcat; 07-08-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    Elect a clown expect a circus

That’s scary. Babbling idiot.
    Capitalism is the ideology of parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    know the end of King Lear?
    He kills Mueller?

Beginnings?

I've been thinking about why Trump and Reagan are so appealing to Republicans. Could it be that senility makes them more like the most conservative of their followers?

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/lifestyl...e-more-racist/

If mental decline makes politicians more conservative, perhaps John Stuart Mill was right:

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it.