Clear All
  • Gerarddm
    #RESIST
    • Feb 2010

He's been an agent all along

Sounds plausible to me...
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.
  • oznabrag
    Historical Illiterate
    • Nov 2008

Re: He's been an agent all along

Rattling the teacups.

Comment

• bobbys
      • Jun 2009

Wwwwwwweeeeeeeee,

Comment

• woodpile
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Gerarddm
        Plausible, sure, to any liberal who perceives the way Chait does.
        Chait usually writes about domestic politics and policy. Many of his writings are critiques of what he perceives to be illogical positions taken by conservatives. A self-described liberal hawk,[8] he has written pieces critical of left-wing figures such as Naomi Klein,[9] and wrote a TNR cover article condemning the state of Delaware.[10]

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
          Ancient Mariner
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by woodpile
          Chait usually writes about domestic politics and policy. Many of his writings are critiques of what he perceives to be illogical positions taken by conservatives. A self-described liberal hawk,[8] he has written pieces critical of left-wing figures such as Naomi Klein,[9] and wrote a TNR cover article condemning the state of Delaware.[10]
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Chait
          It's more than perception! They ARE illogical positions, Republicans take. Just ask Gov. Brownback of Kansas; what he did (as Dump is doing) and what the consequences were. Kansas is still slowly getting out of the hole Brownback put it in.

Comment

• Chris Smith porter maine
            • Feb 2008

All the way back to 1987 oh my.

Comment

• Tom Montgomery
              Lurking since 1997
              • Sep 1999

Originally posted by bobbys
              Wwwwwwweeeeeeeee,
              Did you read Chait’s article?

If so take a stab at refuting it.

I double dog dog dare you. We all could use a good laugh.
              "They have a lot of stupid people that vote in their primaries. They really do. I'm not really supposed to say that but it's an obvious fact. But when stupid people vote, you know who they nominate? Other stupid people." -- James Carville on the plethora of low-quality GQP candidates in the mid-term election.

Comment

• Tom Montgomery
                Lurking since 1997
                • Sep 1999

Originally posted by woodpile
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Chait
                Have you actually read Chait’s article.

If so take a stab at refuting it. Or STFU.
                "They have a lot of stupid people that vote in their primaries. They really do. I'm not really supposed to say that but it's an obvious fact. But when stupid people vote, you know who they nominate? Other stupid people." -- James Carville on the plethora of low-quality GQP candidates in the mid-term election.

Comment

• mdh
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2004

The first sentence is true. Kinda. The WaPo reported that they were told that Russians hacked the DNC. For some reason Chait says “files”, others have said “servers”, but we’re not finished with the first sentence, yet. The next issue with the first sentence is that just because the DNC, or the WaPo, or Chait says it’s so, doesn’t make it so. To this date, the government has no proof that the DNC was hacked. The FBI has never had access to the servers. Therefore, they have not analyzed them, themselves. The last issue with the first sentence (that i’ll bring up, anyway) is: so what? While there were numerous releases by wikileaks of stuff off Podesta’s physhed messages, nothing attributed to the DNC computer was released. That’s just the first sentence.

Comment

• Tom Montgomery
                    Lurking since 1997
                    • Sep 1999

Originally posted by mdh
                    The first sentence is true. Blah, blah, blah. That’s just the first sentence.
                    Please continue.

Comment

• Vince Brennan
                      Seymour TN 37865
                      • Jun 2005

Wow! The Trumpeels are all starting to stick out of their niches! Where are Sky and noisey, and their little friends?
                      http://www.frayedknotarts.com

Comment

• woodpile
                        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Tom Montgomery
                        Have you actually read Chait’s article.

If so take a stab at refuting it. Or STFU.
                        That's what I like, a little liberal civility, anything else new?

Comment

• TomF
                          Recalcitrant Heretic
                          • Jun 2003

I will observe that Russia's objectives during the election campaign were to sow discord and distrust, playing on American society's longstanding fault lines - and also, favouring Trump.

These are also essentially the principles we have seen undergirding every one of the actions of Trump and his acolytes.
                          If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

• Daniel Noyes
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by mdh
                            The first sentence is true. Kinda. The WaPo reported that they were told that Russians hacked the DNC. For some reason Chait says “files”, others have said “servers”, but we’re not finished with the first sentence, yet. The next issue with the first sentence is that just because the DNC, or the WaPo, or Chait says it’s so, doesn’t make it so. To this date, the government has no proof that the DNC was hacked. The FBI has never had access to the servers. Therefore, they have not analyzed them, themselves. The last issue with the first sentence (that i’ll bring up, anyway) is: so what? While there were numerous releases by wikileaks of stuff off Podesta’s physhed messages, nothing attributed to the DNC computer was released. That’s just the first sentence.
                            A hit a palpable hit... and just one sentence...

that "article" by a so called "professional Journalist" is fuller of holes than a block of Swiss Lace cheese!

The only thing any American can trust the press to do these days is spin a story like a top and Lie as much or more than Trumpy...

It all started when journalism schools (Liberal institutions o' "higher" learning) began training Partisan Advocates rather than Journalists.

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
                              Ancient Mariner
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mdh
                              I think they do, just no reason to tell you. It may contain information they don't want to advertise as Russia will use another source to spread their lies and the methods they are using are closed down
                              Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 07-09-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...