Thread: He's been an agent all along

Default He's been an agent all along

Gerard>
    ​Freeland, WA

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic; save the country.

Default Re: He's been an agent all along

Rattling the teacups.

Wwwwwwweeeeeeeee,

Quote Originally Posted by Gerarddm View Post
    Plausible, sure, to any liberal who perceives the way Chait does.
    Chait usually writes about domestic politics and policy. Many of his writings are critiques of what he perceives to be illogical positions taken by conservatives. A self-described liberal hawk,[8] he has written pieces critical of left-wing figures such as Naomi Klein,[9] and wrote a TNR cover article condemning the state of Delaware.[10]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Chait

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile View Post
    Chait usually writes about domestic politics and policy. Many of his writings are critiques of what he perceives to be illogical positions taken by conservatives. A self-described liberal hawk,[8] he has written pieces critical of left-wing figures such as Naomi Klein,[9] and wrote a TNR cover article condemning the state of Delaware.[10]
    It's more than perception! They ARE illogical positions, Republicans take. Just ask Gov. Brownback of Kansas; what he did (as Dump is doing) and what the consequences were. Kansas is still slowly getting out of the hole Brownback put it in.

All the way back to 1987 oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys
    Wwwwwwweeeeeeeee,
    Did you read Chait’s article?

If so take a stab at refuting it.

I double dog dog dare you. We all could use a good laugh.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.
    Trump is doing beautifully.

"OK. Fine. So he exaggerated a little on that."

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile
    Have you actually read Chait’s article.

If so take a stab at refuting it. Or STFU.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.

The first sentence is true. Kinda. The WaPo reported that they were told that Russians hacked the DNC. For some reason Chait says “files”, others have said “servers”, but we’re not finished with the first sentence, yet. The next issue with the first sentence is that just because the DNC, or the WaPo, or Chait says it’s so, doesn’t make it so. To this date, the government has no proof that the DNC was hacked. The FBI has never had access to the servers. Therefore, they have not analyzed them, themselves. The last issue with the first sentence (that i’ll bring up, anyway) is: so what? While there were numerous releases by wikileaks of stuff off Podesta’s physhed messages, nothing attributed to the DNC computer was released. That’s just the first sentence.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Quote Originally Posted by mdh
    The first sentence is true. Blah, blah, blah. That’s just the first sentence.
    Please continue.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.

Wow! The Trumpeels are all starting to stick out of their niches! Where are Sky and noisey, and their little friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    Have you actually read Chait’s article.

If so take a stab at refuting it. Or STFU.
    That's what I like, a little liberal civility, anything else new?

I will observe that Russia's objectives during the election campaign were to sow discord and distrust, playing on American society's longstanding fault lines - and also, favouring Trump.

These are also essentially the principles we have seen undergirding every one of the actions of Trump and his acolytes.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    The first sentence is true. Kinda. The WaPo reported that they were told that Russians hacked the DNC. For some reason Chait says “files”, others have said “servers”, but we’re not finished with the first sentence, yet. The next issue with the first sentence is that just because the DNC, or the WaPo, or Chait says it’s so, doesn’t make it so. To this date, the government has no proof that the DNC was hacked. The FBI has never had access to the servers. Therefore, they have not analyzed them, themselves. The last issue with the first sentence (that i’ll bring up, anyway) is: so what? While there were numerous releases by wikileaks of stuff off Podesta’s physhed messages, nothing attributed to the DNC computer was released. That’s just the first sentence.
    A hit a palpable hit... and just one sentence...

that "article" by a so called "professional Journalist" is fuller of holes than a block of Swiss Lace cheese!

The only thing any American can trust the press to do these days is spin a story like a top and Lie as much or more than Trumpy...

It all started when journalism schools (Liberal institutions o' "higher" learning) began training Partisan Advocates rather than Journalists.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

I think they do, just no reason to tell you. It may contain information they don't want to advertise as Russia will use another source to spread their lies and the methods they are using are closed down
    Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 07-09-2018 at 05:39 PM.

You can smell the fear now. OMG I might have voted for a Russian funded operative.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    You can smell the fear now. OMG I might have voted for a Russian funded operative.
    Are you kidding?

These people would knowingly vote for Satan if it meant power.
    Rattling the teacups.

I think some here have speculated about Donald being a Russian asset some considerable time ago. I find no reason to totally refute that conclusion.
    But could the US political and intelligence establishment stand the loss of face and confidence both nationally and internationally if it was so and it was revealed? I think all parties would have an interest in covering it up.

The FBI got everything it asked for from the DNC.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ess-dnc-serve/

And Wikileaks most certainly did release stuff from the DNC:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_D...tee_email_leak

You don't even try to get your facts straight, and yet you claim others haven't.

And the stuff from Podesta's computer was about the Clinton campaign, which he worked for, not the DNC, which he didn't work for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_emails

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    I think some here have speculated about Donald being a Russian asset some considerable time ago. I find no reason to totally refute that conclusion.
    But could the US political and intelligence establishment stand the loss of face and confidence both nationally and internationally if it was so and it was revealed? I think all parties would have an interest in covering it up.
    No.

I think the US/Western Intelligence alliance will step up rather gleefully, when Donald is swinging from the gibbet.

Quote Originally Posted by johnw View Post
    The FBI got everything it asked for from the DNC.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ess-dnc-serve/

And Wikileaks most certainly did release stuff from the DNC:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_D...tee_email_leak

You don't even try to get your facts straight, and yet you claim others haven't.

And the stuff from Podesta's computer was about the Clinton campaign, which he worked for, not the DNC, which he didn't work for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_emails
    These people would knowingly vote for Satan if it meant power.
    Rattling the teacups.