Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Default Re: If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

How many forumites does it take to pull old stumps?

Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

Default Re: If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Quote Originally Posted by BrianY View Post
    Seriously, she may be foolish enough to run again, but I highly doubt that us Democrats will be foolish enough to nominate her. I think she would have made an excellent president, but her time has passed and she is not what the party or the country needs now. Nor are Biden, Sanders and Warren, although I hope that all three of them continue to do what they're doing.
    Never underestimate human foolishness. Look at whom we now have for president.

If she had been elected the republican dominated congress would have made their treatment of Obama seem like a birthday party by comparison. He was a black man. She would have been a female and a Clinton besides.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeadon View Post
    Every republicans dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gray View Post
    Never underestimate human foolishness. Look at whom we now have for president.

If she had been elected the republican dominated congress would have made their treatment of Obama seem like a birthday party by comparison. He was a black man. She would have been a female and a Clinton besides.
    Shouda, wouda couda dreams.

Meanwhile trump is a picking.......

Quote Originally Posted by Yeadon View Post
    Looks like Hillary is dropping hints.

She was cute when a republican...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    has l.w. baxter hacked yeadonís login?
    It's all in honor of the Eagle's Egg.

Quote Originally Posted by James McMullen View Post
    Yeadon is right, of course.

That Abby Huntsman at #6 is an absolute knockout.
    "Unrepentant Reprobate"
    Lew Barrett

I think we can all see where this is going.

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 11.50.51 PM.png
    Quote Originally Posted by James McMullen View Post
    Yeadon is right, of course.

Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat - Australia

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Meanwhile trump is a picking.......
    his nose?
    "People should be able to access these benefits [Social Welfare] as a matter of right, with no more loss of their own standards of self-respect than would be involved in collecting from an insurance company the proceeds of an endowment policy on which they have been paying premiums for years."
    Robert Menzies - Liberal Party (Conservative) Prime Minister of Australia.

Give me a yell when the NYT or WAPO report this. Clickbait for Drudge. Besides, the wrestling coach is still investigating her isnít he?